All reviews federal courthouse heavenly bed trademark office old town king street valet parking minute walk whole foods business center metro station very nice hotel per day very nice stay free shuttle up to date shuttle service patent
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was prefect location for our trip. It was clean and bright inside. The front staff was EXCELLENT and made feel like a VIP.
This hotel has a great restaurant/bar inside and is walking distance to Starbucks

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay was a good one! The gym had good and clean equipment to use- the bed was super comfy. The location was perfect as well.
The restaurant, Trademark, located in this hotel was amazinnnngggg. One of the best burgers I have ever had! Would def. stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at Westin’s before. This one was meh. Bed was incredibly hard and the towels not fluffy and incredible as they used to be. It was clean and quiet but as far as the linens, towels etc. meh. Would I recommend? Sure. Just don’t get excited about the Westin experience. You won’t find it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WestinAlexndria, General Manager at The Westin Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear xothrmic,
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to share these comments. I was disappointed that we could not have done better for you and would like to offer my apologies. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and clearly we came up short. I know we can do better and hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service should you be travelling our way. Please do reach out to me and I will personally look after your stay. Once again my apologies.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

First time to visit the US and the hotel was just the perfect place to begin my experience. They say first impressions. Very professional and helpful staff, went out of their way to help and make the stay memorable. Any time I'll happen to be around, you have a confirmed guest. The food, the room, the service, the staff...all on point. Thanks guys

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Eric,
Thanks for staying with us. It was so great to read your comments about our staff and your overall experience. Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Overall the service from the doorman, the front desk, housekeeping to the shuttle driver was great. There was a slight mix up with my room, however, the staff fixed the issue immediately and credited me with a complementary breakfast for the following morning. The food and drinks at the restaurant are very good as well. I stay here often during business trips and recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Nichole E

Dear Nichole,
Thanks for staying with us! I was delighted to read your comments concerning our staff and service as well as you experience in our restaurant Trademark. Also, it's great to know that you stay here often. Please do ask for me at some point while staying with us as I would welcome an opportunity to meet you.