All reviews typical courtyard marriott courtyard night stay easy access other hotels walking distance shuttle service front desk crystal city metro station sofa uber gym rates bed dc
Reviewed September 22, 2018

I had a canceled flight and had to book this at the last minute and got a great rate. The hotel was recently redone and the rooms are fantastic. The bathrooms are the nicest I have seen in a Courtyard. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Great last minute stay,

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne S
Virginie R, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Wayne S.

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our newly renovated guestrooms. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Crystal City Arlington.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I would give this place 10 stars if I could just based on the service. I stayed here after a long night at the airport due to a cancelled flight. I was tired and cranky. Marriott told me I was booked in this hotel. I wasn't. At that point, I didn't want to schlep to a different hotel. The lady at the front desk was patient, calmed me down and straightened everything out. She could not have been nicer. The next day, the shuttle driver drove a packed shuttle to the airport and efficiently deposited us at the proper entrances. The staff is incredibly professional and competent. As for the hotel, it's nicely decorated and comfortable. I was there less than 8 hours, but I was rested by the time I headed back to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Louisianagal,

Thank you for taking the time to write us and let us know of your experience! The team takes a lot of pride around taking care of our guests in the best possible way! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service as well. We look forward to having you stay with the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I booked this hotel for 1 night, night stay for our tour to Washington. I had high hope as it has 4* rating in tripadvisor. But disappointed a lot.
Pros -
1. Very good location
2. Overall cleanliness is very good
Cons -
1. Very bad service - I had booked 2 rooms for my family, and requested for adjacent rooms. But they offered my 2 opposite rooms though they have the facility of interconnected adjacent rooms.
2. They charged me $34 for overnight parking. I was not aware of it and it is a complete surprise for me.
3. Though it is mentioned as 3* star hotel, but there is no swimming pool facility.

Not sure of what people rate this hotel 5*/4*, considering all other hotels in that area I think it can be rated as 3*.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Virginie R, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear Debasis K,

Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, so please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced. We are truly sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay and regret missing the mark in regards to creating a memorable experience for you. We value your business and appreciate you taking the time to share feedback with us, as it helps us to identify areas of opportunity for improvement / re-training in order to better serve you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Not your typical Courtyard. Upscale, classy and it looked brand new. The decor was beautiful. The desk staff was really nice. A hop, skip and a jump from Ronald Reagan National Airport. Helps with those early morning flights!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JW1059

Dear JW1059,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor users. We enjoy serving all of our guests and always look to make each stay memorable. Thank you for you review and we look forward to seeing you again soon at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

My 2nd stay at this hotel. Due to airport delays and cancellations I had booked a room here for another person and she was unable to keep the reservation. Earlier in the day I called the hotel to put the reservation in my friends name. My flight had been cancelled. Her flight was cancelled late and night. She called and was told they did not have a reservation under her name. They charged us for a no show 1 night. When I arrived the following day I was told someone from accounting would contact me the next day. I never received the call. Also the following morning I ordered breakfast. They were out of the açaí bowl I ordered with a black coffee. I was charged $17. Once they realized they were out of the açaí bowl they offered me a piece of fruit and said they could not refund me. Really a coffee and banana for $17????? Highly disappointed!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
WASCTGM, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Hi Mindy C.

I am very sorry for your experience at our hotel on your most recent stay. Clearly this is not an example of Marriott's high standards of hospitality and customer service and for this we do apologize.

It is never our intention to cause a guest any type of confusion and the miscommunication you had with our front desk is an unfortunate situation which was not intended. I am reviewing this feedback with our senior management this week to determine a future course of action to avoid errors like these.

We value loyal guests like you and we hope that you will give us a try again in the future as this is not how we do business on a regular basis. I welcome an opportunity to discuss this with you further and can be reached at Virginie.regent@marriott.com.