1,042 results
All reviews the concierge lounge crystal city underground walkway metro stop reagan national airport nice bathroom rite aid free shuttle dc area restaurant staff front desk staff breakfast buffet room rate bit dated fitness center blue line convenient location
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location for visiting Washington DC and the Alexandria Old Town area. Very close to the underground Metro Station and shops. The mattresses we're just terrible and for some reason the construction crew decided to drill into concrete wall right outside of our room at 7 a.m. this morning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Janet M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear gwestep,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Crystal City Marriott. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and noting the benefit of the hotel's location. I do apologize that you weren't pleased with the mattress in your guest room, I have asked the team to be sure that we are inspecting the mattress in each room while we are servicing the guest rooms. The construction taking place was unfortunately, some maintenance work being performed by Arlington County, that was outside the control of the hotel team. We have addressed the noise and timing with the county in the hopes to deter this from happening in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I was early for an event being held here. I was told I could sit in the lounge area and feel free to work until the event started. I was about 2 in the afternoon.
The staff were incredibly loud, calling to each other from across the lobby and down corridors.
In the lounge a staffer was straightening the bar area, dragging the stools (all of them at the bar) into position.
I was not the only person working in the lounge area. I spend a lot of time in hotels and train in customer service. Just not impressed with the hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Derek V, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi Jessica K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience while attending an event in our hotel. I am sorry to note that the movements and interactions of the staff was bothersome and caused you to not be as productive and efficient as possible while you were working in the lounge area. I have shared this feedback with the lounge manager so that your negative experience is not repeated by either you or anyone else moving forward.

Once again, thank you for sharing this valuable feedback with us and I hope we can serve you again whenever your business or travels bring you to Arlington.

-Derek V.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great. The metro station and bus station is very close to the hotel. Lot of restaurants are nearby.

The hotel provides free shuttle service to Reagan National Airport. The rooms are very comfortable and the staffs are friendly. The wifi connection was very slow.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I almost missed my flight this morning!! The bed, room was so comfortable, I had a wonderful sleep. I feel so rested. Thank you Marriott. I enjoyed my stay (sleep). The room was clean and quiet. And hotel is quite convenient to the airport.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

For a full service Marriott, this hotel is problematic. Staff is lazy, one of three elevators worked during the morning rush, and the food was unappetizing. Its only saving grace is location if have to wrk in C.C. the crystal gateway is better, the renaissance a mile away is the best bet, though.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Janet M, Manager at Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Theumanoh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Crystal City Marriott. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. The comments above are clearly not to the levels of service or food quality that this hotel is known to provide. I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations; and those that we have set for the team on your recent stay. Again, my sincerest apologies.