“Excellent meal”
Review of 15th & Eads

15th & Eads
Reserve with OpenTable
15th & Eads is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 1,008 Restaurants in Arlington
Description: Taste the freshness of regionally sourced American dining at 15th & Eads, a restaurant in Arlington, Virginia located at Crystal Gateway Marriott. We offer food and craft beer options reflecting farm fresh and local bounty, and our specialty is our cocktails celebrating the culture that surrounds Arlington.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a cold rainy evening where we could see traffic backed up for miles, we opted to dine at the restaurant inside our hotel. Hubby had delicious crab cakes and i ordered grilled cheese on a jalepeno cheddar bread. Yum. Service was a little slow for such a quiet night, but our waitress was so sweet. Much better food than I expected!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

The food at this restaurant was mostly very good. I ate there three times. I had combination sea food plate that was very good. I had their free range hamburger that was also very good. My disappointing meal was pastrami sandwich which the bread was overcooked and meat was dry and not very tasteful. The service staff was very attentive and efficient. The atmosphere in the bar area is similar to a sports bar, but not as noisy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

While staying at the hotel on vacation, we enjoyed 15th & Eads a number of times. Our first evening, arriving late in the day, we tried the restaurant for the convenience. After our first meal, The Salad with Grilled Chicken, it was decided we needed to try more of their offerings. We didn't try the Breakfast Buffet, but ordered off their menu. The All American Breakfast was $16 but that included coffee and juice. Great service and the eggs were prepared just right.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

This restaurant is on the ground floor of the Crystal Gateway Marriott. I arrived after 10 PM on a Thursday night -- the restaurant was packed due to a convention at the hotel -- even so, two of the wait staff made sure to find me a table and get my food and beverage order. I was so glad to have a hot meal after my cross-country flight -- even more glad to have several different vegetarian options. YAY!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

First, let’s acknowledge that this is a hotel restaurant and, as such, is pricier than it would be had it not been. But don’t let that fact deter you. This is restaurant has a good menu and some really good food.

It’s in the lobby of the hotel and that lobby is just naturally loud. If you’re looking for quiet, this isn’t the place. But the wait staff is professional and attentive and the food was well-prepared and tasty.

I would certainly eat here again if I were staying in the hotel.

Date of visit: July 2018