I really liked the room size and the location of this Garden, though I found a dirty sock of another guest (?) forgotten behind the bed, on the floor. I spent all my time sightseeing in Washington so I used the nearby subway station very often to short trip to the main sights, almost always without the need of a train change. I think this place is a better option than staying in Washington because you can get a better price there and also find a lot of small and affordable places to dinner when you return at night. I even went to Washington by bike on a night; there's a public bike rental just across the metro station, though I have to find that out by myself because the misinformed lady in the front desk could only say that there was no such service nearby and it would be closed anyway. Well, it's very close, there's a bike trail to Washington, and it's open all the time, since it's a self-rental system. The paid breakfast at the hotel was very good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 193 room upscale hotel located in the heart of Arlington's Courthouse neighborhood. Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Courthouse Metro station on the Orange and Silver line of Washington DC's subway system. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travelers the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse is a great choice for your next visit to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Arlington