1,322 results
All reviews front desk dc area orange line metro station movie theater within walking distance two blocks breakfast buffet parking garage business center convenient location restaurants in the area per night business trip easy access shuttle service fitness center
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Spent 2 nights at this hotel, and was impressed. Getting here was an adventure (as is driving in DC for any non-native), but once there, it was great. Parking is available beneath the hotel ($25 per day). Rooms are spacious, clean, quiet. Good internet access and TV. Staff was friendly and helpful. A bit expensive, but probably not out of line for a DC hotel in a good area. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 949ww
Brooke B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear 949ww,
Thank you for this impressive review! We really appreciate you recommending our hotel and listing so many reasons why you do. And D.C. driving is quite the adventure even for those of us who live here, so don't feel bad! I hope you enjoyed the convenience of our secured underground parking that allows you direct access to your guestroom floor and unlimited in-and-out privileges. And all for only $25 - that's a bargain for sure in the D.C. area! We hope you'll book another stay with us soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I was extremely dissatisfied with a room damage charge I received. Following a medical emergency and my cousin vomiting and having emergency surgery. I attempted to explain the vomit in the room. I cleaned the vomit myself and even left a note for the housekeeper. In a rush to get to the hospital, I neglected to notify someone at the desk. I called and attempted to speak with the GM for several days and left messages at the front desk. When I received a call back it seemed that the medical emergency did not matter. Unfortunately, I will be notifying all parties involved in planning accommodations for police Week so we can removed this hotel from the preferred hotel list. I would hate for a survivor to have to go through what I did. I understand the damage to the towels, but following an explanation I would have hoped for some understanding.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear jdottor,
Thank you again for your feedback. I am sorry that after we connected on the phone last week you still are not satisfied with the outcome. We rent our rooms in good faith that upon check-out, the room will be free of theft and/or damage. Unfortunately the level of damage found in your room upon departure exceeded just a few damaged towels but instead was to a degree that the room was un-rentable to the guest who had it reserved that evening. We had to discard of all the damaged towels as well as several bed linens and pillows as they were also excessively soiled. In addition, extra time and money was spent to perform a necessary deep-clean of the room to return it to a rentable state. I hope that after more time and consideration you will find the minimum damage and cleaning fee that was assessed was fair and just. I sincerely hope your cousin is recovering well.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

This is your normal Hilton Hotel that you can find all over America. However, what sets this place apart is the staff. The F&B staff go out of their way to make sure your needs are catered for, from breakfast to last call at the bar. It doesnt end there. I want to take a moment to thank the Housekeeping team member that looked after my room for me when I was out. Whoever it was needs 5 stars. Each time I came back to my room it was like my mother had got my room ready for me after a long trip away. Right down to putting my workout clothes in a plastic laundry bag. Im no messy traveler, this was genuine, first class service that was above and beyond. Thank You HGI Arlington team, you made my work trip away from home a thing of beauty. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Brooke B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Richard H,
Thank you for the 5-star review of our Brighthearted staff! And what a sweet comment about your housekeeper. All of our team members genuinely love what they do and want each guest to feel cared for, valued, respected and like they're at home - I would say that feeling as if your mother prepared your room for you certainly evokes a feeling of home! Genuine, heartfelt feedback like yours goes a long way so thank you for taking the time to share. We look forward to having you back again for a work trip or perhaps for a trip to play in D.C.!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We were coming in from Fredericksburg to visit with friends from Texas. They initially booked this hotel so we followed suit. We were not disappointed. Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly and asked if I was a Hilton member because it wasn't on my initial reservation. That was no problem because they quickly added it. The hotel was very nice and in a great location and walking distance to tons of restaurant and shopping. We will definitely return and stay at this hotel again. Hilton Arlington Courthouse you ROCK!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Brooke B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear trekesheliab,
Ok, ok, when it comes to people who rock, YOU ROCK! Thank you for this excellent review and for the amazing shout-out to our hotel and our super friendly staff! We love to know that your visit with friends was easy and carefree and that we helped make it that way. We look forward to your return visit and we plan to continue to ROCK!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Our bus tour chose this hotel for our home base during our weekend visit to VA/DC. Not far from The United States Marine Corps War Memorial, it is close enough to DC but just outside the limits to give you that breather from all the DC activity and traffic. The rooms were clean and roomy enough and included a microwave, fridge and coffeemaker. Our room was on the back side and overlooked the balconies of a nice apartment building. The room was very quiet. Part of our package included breakfast, but our breakfast was not with the rest of the hotel guests so I cannot review that service. What I can review and give a caveat on is the bar service. I just wanted a glass of Moscato. 6 or 7 ounces of the house wine left me $12 poorer....caveat emptor--bring in your own....Because we were on a bus trip we did not have to worry about parking. Our bus driver told us that the parking area is difficult for cars to get in and out of. Obviously the bus has to park elsewhere. There is no pool in or outside of this hotel. If you Google Earth you will notice a pool--it's part of the adjacent apartment complex.

Stayed: April 2017
Brooke B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear auntjj_12,
It sounds like we were just the home base you needed! Guests love our location because of our close proximity and easy access to D.C. but also because our Arlington Courthouse neighborhood is quaint and quiet yet filled with so many things to see and do, all right outside our doors. Thanks for this nice review and we hope you'll choose us again for any future D.C. area visits!