“Good if you know what to order”
Review of Epic Smokehouse

Epic Smokehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Epic Smokehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,008 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: EPIC Smokehouse is a fine dining steakhouse and barbecue joint. It features smoked meats and seafood entrees.
Reviewed October 22, 2018

A group of 6 of us ate here for a late lunch. Everyone who got the pulled pork, whether in the platter or on the taco salad, were very impressed. The sausage was pretty good as well. Anyone who got the brisket or the ribs were disappointed; both were on the dry side. The brussel sprouts were good, as was the mac and cheese. The slaw was vinegar based, which no one in my group is a fan of. The place had a nice atmosphere and the service was friendly and attentive. Prices were on the high side. Give it a try, just stay with the pork, sausage, and sides.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Dinner with 4 other couples and everyone loved everything they got. I had the burnt ends and they were delicious. My husband had the brisket and said it was very good, but he liked the burnt ends better. The star of the show was the side of mash potatoes I ordered. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This was the first time eating here, the reviews seemed positive and the food sounded great. We had reservation, but had to wait 15 minutes because they were short staffed. Not a big deal, they were polite and covered the beer. The appetizers and food came out very fast and were decent. The brisket was a B+, Burnt Ends an A, and Fried Calamari a B+. The only issue I had was that we started with one gentlemen, who seemed to be a manager/chef, who took our order, and then had a female server who I think was suppose to be our server the entire time, but we saw her at the beginning of our meal and at the end. Overall, I would say Epic Smokehouse is a good, midrange price, place to eat and I recommend eating there if you are in the Crystal City area.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very well decorated, and people are nice. I order a cheeseburger that was probably the best I ever eat in dc.
Nice place for family or even fast business lunch.
I will comeback for a brunch in the coming weeks.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We ordered the pulled pork and brisket platters. Fries and mac-n-cheese for sides. The waiter brought a couple corn muffins to start. Everything was good. The brisket was tender and reasonable moist. The pulled pork had a mesquite taste. Notable is the BBQ sauce. The sauce is strong and taste of tomato, smoke and apple juice maybe?
I will visit again