“Miserable visit”

Add it.
Einstein Brothers Bagels
Ranked #12 of 24 Bakeries in Arlington
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a bagel and schmear. She fiddled around doing nothing and finally did my bagel. She gave it to me in a brown wrapper. I get to the table and realize it wasn't cut or warmed. I roll my walker back up there to get her to cut it which seemed to make her angry. I had ordered a slice of lemon poppy bread and when I got it out it was hard as a rock. I rolled back to the counter and described it and she said I should have gotten it warmed and she offered to do that. No amount of warming would have helped. Also the option of warming the bagel or the bread was never offered when I ordered. She said she was sorry and turned away.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Great bagels for a great price with everything to go along with them. Serving Caribou Coffee as well. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

I stopped by here for coffee & a bagel & although not as big as others I have visited, service was good, hot toasted bagel & fresh coffee!. just right to start the morning!

Reviewed November 20, 2016

This Einstein location in the hotel lobby doesn't do any of the breakfast sandwiches that full-service Einstein locations have. They did have nicely prepared fresh fruit but otherwise it doesn't offer much for someone trying to emphasize protein over carbs in breakfast choices.

Reviewed November 8, 2016

Very nice employees and fast service. They are right next to the lobby in the hotel, right inside the main doors.