“Lunch for 7”
Review of San Antonio Bar

San Antonio Bar
Ranked #369 of 1,008 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We came in on a lunch break and six of us were happy. They forgot one guys order but to their credit they did mKe it to go for him at no charge.
I had a crane asada burrito and liked it a lot.
Service was off today besides missing one order. Still. It is worth coming back again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We arrived around lunch time and was seated promptly. Then we waited for a while before our server showed up. We got chips and salsa which were decent but we waited for drinks for a really long time. Our server took our drink order and didn't come back for another ten minutes. When he came back he told us that the beverage machine wasn't working so we ordered water and waited for another ten minutes. We finally got to order our food. I ordered Asada Puertoriqueno without the salad (was given the salad anyway) and my partner ordered Chicken Enchiladas and was given the beef enchiladas (made with ground beef and not asada--I guess this is TexMex?)

The best part of the meal was the plantains. The food was bland but the service was awful. Given that there weren't many people in the restaurant, it was unacceptable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to droop into for some food instead of hotel food. Friendly Saturday evening service even though the rest of the mall was empty.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Ate here while staying at the Crystal Gateway Marriott for a convention. It was average, and that's OK. It was an honest attempt at some "Tex-Mex" and my expectations were not high. That prepared me for not having a major letdown. I'm from Texas, and I have had great Tex-Mex. When in DC, I don't expect this and for this evening I was just following the crowd who decided to choose this place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017

This place has a great happy hour with great drinks. Not sure about their food but service was good. Chips and Queso were good as well.

Date of visit: February 2017