“Right at the door makes for an unfair advantage!”
Review of Auntie Anne's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #15 of 24 Bakeries in Arlington
Reviewed March 3, 2018

If you enter and exit the tunnel to the underground you have to pass Auntie Anne's. The smell gets you every time until you give up and have one! I love Auntie Anne's pretzels, so did all my travel mates.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

I can eat their pretzels for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Love Auntie Anne's! We went everyday when visiting the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Nothing like a soft pretzel for an afternoon snack during a hard day at work. This place has very good food and the ladies working there are very nice and friendly.

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Since we were staying at the nearby hotel, I had to smell these trips coming & going from the metro. We indulged in a cup of pretzel bites & cinnamon pretzel bites. Fresh & delicious.

Reviewed April 8, 2015

Crystal City Aunt Annie's. I always grab the Cinnamon and Sugar pretzel as a great snack. Friendly and helpful staff.