“very good sandwiches”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #110 of 1,014 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed April 12, 2018

My husband and I wanted a quick dinner after sightseeing all day and got off of the metro and straight to this restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the food was really good! I'd definitely recommend going here

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JoAnne M

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a walk through like subway. Order at one end, pick up at the other. The last day of our trip I discovered they had breakfast sandwiches that I would have had everyday had I known! The bacon is excellent. Three of us ate here and everyone liked their sandwich.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank flowergrowerDee
Reviewed February 4, 2018

The sandwiches were really good, and the service was quick which is what we needed. Different sauces would be a nice addition instead of just mayo and mustard.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Brittany H
Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is a great place to stop in for a quick sandwich. I had a turkey/bacon sandwich. The bacon made it because it was perfectly seasoned with pepper.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Not-a-Risk-Taker
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Potbelly is a chain, good wherever I've tried it. The one in Crystal City did not disappoint. They often have live music at lunchtime, which can be a plus or a minus depending on your preferences. But the food is good and the service is quick and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017