“Does a great business on the commute of into town”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #34 of 40 Quick Bites in Arlington
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Just don't eat anything on the metro. Got donuts for everyone in the office and they were a big hit. Had a breakfast sandwich for myself

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Again, I find that most Dunkin’ Donuts places no longer make their own donuts and some how they become stale during the delivery process. Their coffee is still better than most.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I ordered just a coffee. I don't take sugar - but they put it in there anyways. They also added milk with out my request. The cashier had a major attitude. Not friendly at all. This was my first and last ever visit to this location.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed with this Dunkin’ Donuts’ donuts. Although it was only mid morning, the two donuts I purchased were not fresh. I also bought a coffee and it was good as usual. I think I am going to only get coffee for the rest of the week that I’m here.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Convenient to the metro stop, and coffee and donuts are quick and fresh. But our sandwiches took at least 15 minutes - for a few sausage egg and cheese croissants. Otherwise great coffee and donuts.

Date of visit: March 2018