“Nice neighboorhood Italian”
Review of Il Radicchio

Il Radicchio
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Radicchio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 954 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Il Radicchio was an unexpected pleasure. Looking for a quick bite on a Friday night after a long week, decided on Italian food. Had heard about Il Radicchio, but had never been. Fun place! Good, basic Italian - pizza, pastas were both yummy. You can pick your own with both - toppings for Pizza, types of pasta, sauce, and toppings for the pasta. Also a wide menu of other choices. Small wine list, but nice options for all tastes. Plus it had decent parking - for Arlington!
Enjoyable evening, we will go back.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Most of Rosslyn has a corporate feel, so it was great to find Il Radicchio. Great service, really good food, reasonable wine list. Highly recommend the gnocchi!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Located in quiet area of Arlington is a very good Italian restaurant. Il radicchio has the look and feel of a small family owned business. Many many dishes to choose from on an extensive menu. I chose to build my own dinner. This feature allows the patron to choose a pasta and a sauce. I choose penne pasta and very flavorful bolognese sauce. The pasta was a bit over cooked but the sauce was delicious. It’s an all you can eat but the portions are so large I couldn’t finish what I had. Price a very reasonable $14.00. Good selections of wine, mostly Italian reds. Reasonable prices starting around $30.00 per bottle. Most expensive bottle was $49. Service was excellent. Very attentive but not overbearing. Sonia was a great server. I recommend this restaurant if your in the DC area and want good food at a reasonable price served in a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

For many years, I've been in search of a good Italian restaurant. I've eaten Italian in NYC and its burbs so many times and, when you're there, every little hole in the wall Italian restaurant has awesome food. Definitely not so in Northern Virginia or DC and I've been shopping around a lot. My standard is simple. I just want a good lasagna and if the restaurant can serve me a good lasagna, I'll never forget the place. I've had all kinds of lasagna (with and without several types of meat), with a special béchamel sauce, and all varieties of homemade tomato sauce. None lived up to my expectations until I gave the Italian restaurant 2 blocks up the street a try. You see, I'd been everywhere else and somehow missed the place next-door. My lasagna was the best this side of NYC and my partner loved his four cheese ravioli. I overheard the lady sitting next to me and she said "everyone comes here for the lasagna and it's very good but I just can't order it since I make my own and like mine." Some of you might feel the same way. But, if you, like me, can't make NYC-worthy lasagna and you're in the neighborhood, give Il Radicchio a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Great date night. The service was great and the food was delicious. Will definitely be returning! Best Italian in Arlington that I've tried so far.