“Nice neighborhood restaurant”

Bonsai Grill
Ranked #211 of 1,009 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We have been going here since they opened. They always make us feel welcome and it is the restaurant of choice of our children for special occasions.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Event sushi and great service. Unfortunately a guy was on his cell phone yelling into it at the next table. The staff refused to tell him to be quiet so I finally did. Ruined my meal.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and I was never disappointed. As the matter of fact I tend to compare my other sushi experiences with BONSAI and these guys always win. I love their lasagna style rolls and the Vegas Roll. Bento combinations and Sashimi Deluxe are on my top 5 list.
Fresh Salmon and Tuna. Good rice in your Maki. Good green tea. And yes, I would recommend the place to my friend. :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

This is a miserable sushi place. I have been sorely disappointed twice now. Everything that is supposed to be crispy is soggy, and the tuna and salmon was mushy.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2015

We had several sushi rolls, shumai, gyoza, chicken yakadori. They were all delicious. The restaurant is tiny, but we called at 5:45 on a Sunday evening and had no problem getting a reservation for 6:30. This restaurant is great if you love sushi! Kid friendly. No children's menu, but my son had the chicken yakadori appetizer and rice and he was happy. The only dessert is green tea ice cream, but my kids both loved it. The waitresses were attentive, but not overly friendly.

Date of visit: October 2015