“World class sushi and amazingly low prices!”
Review of Bonsai Grill

Bonsai Grill
Ranked #202 of 958 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, and anyone that knows, loves this place. Hands down the best quality sushi. I suggest getting the boat and taking the reminder to go. But, eat the boat to go is just sooooo good!

Reviewed February 4, 2017

wow!!! very fresh sushi and sashime ever I had .I miss it already.Yam yam
I liked food on the boat. I wish had picture of it..
I will go back again and again.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The actual name is Crystal Bonsai Sushi, to distinguish it from Bonsai Sushi in Shirlington.

I could also call it our "To Go" sushi place because we've done carry out quite often. Either way, we've found the sushi to be fresh and tasty. It is small -- maybe five seats at the sushi bar, maybe ten tables inside and a few outside. Reminds me of sushi places in Tokyo.

Your sushi order will come with miso soup, a small lettuce salad with ginger dressing, and often a piece of sauteed fish as an "amuse bouche", or "lagniappe."

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We have been going here since they opened. They always make us feel welcome and it is the restaurant of choice of our children for special occasions.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Event sushi and great service. Unfortunately a guy was on his cell phone yelling into it at the next table. The staff refused to tell him to be quiet so I finally did. Ruined my meal.