“Great eatery for a taste of New England Seafood”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 895 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South 23rd Street
Transit: Crystal City (Yellow Line) Metro station.
Description: For all those who love seafood in Crystal City, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve simply prepared, 365 days a year. In season, our patio seating is a lure for those who choose the fresh seafood and fresh air combo.
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My wife and I just enjoyed lunch at the Arlington Legal Seafood. We have been to their flagship restaurant in downtown Boston, and while this one is smaller, the overall quality of the food was excellent. I had the fried clams and my wife enjoyed a crab cake. Both were very well prepared and served piping hot and promptly. The service was professional and friendly as well. A very good choice for a quick lunch!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The bang, bang cauliflower is to die for! Great friendly staff. Loved this restaurant and atmosphere!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The Tysons Corner Location is convienent to parking. Has great Wait Staff and the food is always aout standing. Not a standard seafood chain. We have eaten here a number of times and had a number of the entrees and always pleasantly served, always hot and delicious. They have both inside and in the mall seating, we have liked being inside.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Our food was excellent. The restaurant was packed. The hostess asked us if we would sit with another couple. We did and it was fun.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

From what I hear, the clam chowder is a MUST when you visit this place, so I ordered a cup - it was ok. It was good, but I've had better, so at $7 for a small portion, I was disappointed. I ordered a tuna entree with sauteed spinach and rice. The tuna was decent, but the spinach was unseasoned and undercooked - basically raw. Again, disappointing for an $18 dish. Nevertheless, I wasn't hungry after, so the meal served its purpose.