“Excellent”

Ranked #25 of 1,005 Restaurants in Arlington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Pizza is great. Hot wings were great. Tables weren't clean but it was busy that night. Competitively priced. Lots of options.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Crystal City, just looking around, and the name, We, The Pizza, caught our attention. The young lady at the register was very friendly, patient and accommodating. We ended up getting pieces (slices) of the Capitol Supreme and Butcher's Block, along with a greek salad. She offered to heat each slice and put them on separate paper plates. We liked their refillable drink bar. They have extra seating in the mall, but unfortunately not outside. Other restaurants, along Crystal Drive) have outdoor-sidewalk seating. We enjoyed the pizza so much, we came back later in the week. They have beer, but the selection changed between our two visits. Pizza , $4 per slice, greek salad, $4. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 6, 2018

This was my first time at here and I was pretty excited to try it. Overall, it is a good place to get decent pizza, but nothing to go out of your way for. The slices of pizza are large and decent tasting. Their menu is a little pricey, but it is Crystal City. The location is decent, but their soda machine wasn't working and they run out of tables fast. Overall, its wasn't bad.

1  Thank justrun14
Reviewed October 2, 2018

While staying in the Crystal City area last month, I was in the mood for pizza. While they had a lot of different offerings, I went with the pepperoni. It was fine, just average pizza. I had hoped it would be better.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here because the pizza looked good! I was 100% satisfied with the pizza. The employees were friendly and the place was clean. The pizza looked delicious and I had a hard time picking just two slices. All the pies looked enticing and the beer selection was good too. I chose the buffalo mozzarella and roasted tomato slice and the Forest mushroom slice. Both were amazing. The roasted tomatoes were on point and the buffalo mozzarella was creamy. The mushroom pizza was loaded with baby portobellos which were marinated and full of flavor. This is a serious mushroom slice. The dough was great because it was thin and crispy but near the crust you got a small pillow of dough. Paid $4 per slices which is a great value considering the fresh toppings and big slices. Definitely a must try place

Been to We, The Pizza? Share your experiences!