“Service improved. Nice lunch specials.”
Review of Me Jana

Me Jana
Reserve with OpenTable
Me Jana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 992 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams St.
Transit: Across the street from the Courthouse Metro stop.
Description: Fine Lebanese Cuisine in a warm upscale contemporary space.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Went for a Sat. lunch with friends and was pleasantly surprised at the nice array of lunch specials available. The service was also excellent this time, so kudos to the improvements.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I ate here on a Friday night with some friends and we sat outside. It was very comfortable. We were greeted at the restaurant by a very friendly host and then by a very friendly server. He was helpful with the menu and made great recommendations. We shared falafel, quinoa tabouleh, and labneh which were all excellent. I had the veggie kabobs for my main dish. Wine selection was pretty good. looking forward to returning.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious. I had the chicken kabob while my husband had the steak and lamb kabob. Both were very good, as was the hummus.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service, fantastic food, and a great atmosphere...Me Jana offered the holy trinity of a great dinner out. The owner is friendly and engaging, and my waiter was charming and attentive. Everything from the menu to the music to the elegant, thoughtful gestures made my solo business trip meal an indulgent evening. Would be a great place to share a bunch of small plates with friends, or a cozy spot for a date. Try the haloumi with watermelon and the Ablama!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here on a rainy day. So nice to find quality Lebanese food at reasonable prices. It was also a treat that the restaurant is quiet so you can talk with your friends. I would come here often if I lived in the area.