“Popular place”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 959 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Our Southern dishes and libations are served with a creative twist and a smile, and we serve our guests nothing that we wouldn't want on our own supper table. When we play with our food (and we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, and our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling and frying, canning and preserving, and utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Stopped for breakfast on the way to Arlington Cemetery. Checked in without reservations and was told there would be over an hour wait. A popular place so a reservation would be recommended. The weather was sunny and not to cool so we asked if we could sit outside. They happily sat us outside without having to wait. Our waitress was friendly. I ordered the Avocado toast and eggs with a red chili honey drizzle on the side. The toast had a good amount of avocado spread on it.The meal was flavorful and the drizzle was sweet with just a little tang. Would definitely go back if in the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is the place in Arlington that I like so very, very much. Five visits now and each was delightful. Return often.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Easter Brunch Tupelo served their full regular Sunday Brunch menu. I love that they didn't offer an abbreviated menu or go buffet to rush people in and out. This time I tried the Chicken with Biscuits (gravy on the side). It was really, really good! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

This was the perfect place to go for a special occasion Sunday brunch! The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is fun, but the best part for me was the service. When I called to make the reservation, the person I spoke with was so friendly and accommodating. The manager on duty was attentive and our server, Jeremy, was wonderful. It was nice to be able to choose a place for a special celebration and know that the staff was dependable and did everything they could to make sure we were happy. And we were!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

It takes a lot for me to rate someplace less than 4 stars, but this 3 star rating is just deserved. For starters, it was the worse service I ever experienced. We went here on a Sunday evening and there was a little crowd. As you tried to order, the server kept saying they didn't have many of the things on the menu. I placed my order and then when the food came out, the server brought half my order then told me they did not have the rest. You would have thought they would have given me a chance to change my order instead of bringing out a table full of food except mine. The server then recommended the fried chicken, saying it was the best thing on the menu - what an overstatement - the worse chicken I've ever had. No one from our table of eight people had a good meal. Very disappointing and I will not return here nor can I recommend it.

Tupelo H, General Manager at Tupelo Honey, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Rudy,

I would like to apologize for your recent visit here to the restaurant. Please call me so we can discuss what happened on your most recent visit. The number here to the restaurant is 703-253-8140. I look forward to hearing from you and again I'm truly sorry.

Ryan F. Daly