DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
US$98
US$90
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$105
US$90
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$102
EconoLodge
US$140
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$114
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$137
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
Orbitz.com
3,102 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towerrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantcrystal citywarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metrowhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicereagan airportfitness center
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We arrived Saturday early afternoon. We were able to get our room within 30 minutes. The room was great. Very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and we had no problem getting extra towels. There was a working safe in the room along with fridge and coffe maker. We didnt have a veiw but we went to the Skydome and enjoyed the revolving room while sipping drinks. I will definitley stay here again. Best part was shuttle to the Metro. Drop off and pickup. Runs every 1/2 hour.

Room Tip: Have to pay for parking.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for the review. I am glad the check in process went smooth and your room exceeded your expectations. Yes, i encourage all guests to enjoy the Skydome; even if not for drinks or food. Please make it a point to go up to take in the awesome view. I agree, the shuttles are an excellent convenience. While the walk is not bad (3 blocks - 10 minutes) to the Metro and mall, the shuttle is preferred by many guests. We hope you return soon.

Thank you again for the review and as always, I invite anyone to contact me anytime.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I was at the Crystal City Doubletree to attend a conference and was delighted to find it to be the comfortable hotel one would expect and also a great base from which to explore DC. It is a short walk to terrific shopping (if that's your thing), an excellent array of restaurants, and the Metro. And if you don't like the idea of a short walk (i.e. no more htan 10 miutes), the hotel shuttle will take you. The Metro is easy to use and an easy way to get to the major stops of interest. The hotel also has a revolving bar/restuarant with excellent views over the city, good food and not unreasonable prices. All staff were friendly and helpful - I had no problems at all and would definately return.

interest

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for the review. I am so glad to read you had an enjoyable stay experience and tok advantage of the hotel's location. You are correct, being the Metro and Mall are so close a guest can choose to walk or take the shuttle. It is nice to see that you had positive interactions with the staff and enjoyed the Skydome. I do hope you return soon.

Thank you again for the review. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels - -

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have to stay here for work and it's terrible. Room is dirty, black mold in shower, so incredibly noisy I cannot sleep. Everytime someone turns on the water or flushes a toilet it sounds like a fright train is barreling through my room. The beds are all worn out and soggy in the middle. I have stayed in many different rooms here and the bed issue is universal. I wouldnt in a million years spend a single red cent on this hotel if I had the choice. This place makes holiday inn and la Quinta look like 5 star resorts.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Missemarie82
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you are so upset. However, I ask anyone reading this review to realize this is far from the norm. I ask that you also look at the other reviews and realize there is not one other comment about the loudness of the pipes or the uncomfortableness of the beds. I would have to believe that if it were as bad as indicated there would be many comments about it.

I can 100% honestly say I have never received a comment (until now) about the bed being soggy. In fact, the beds are so popular that Doubletree by Hilton now sells them on line due to the many inquiries on how to get them. Most Doubletree by Hilton properties have the same bed types.

I invite you to contact me directly so we can discuss this further. Once again, I am very sorry that you are so upset and hope that people will read the many other reviews to see that your experiences are not typical of other guests. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

This Hotel is under construction but in no way did it ever inconvience us. It is confusing at the main entrance but there are very professional team of men waiting to help you,even the bell hops couldn't do enough for us. As opposed to the reception desk,when we checked in she was not friendly at all,not even a fake smile. I never went to the front desk again,always to the men at the front with all their welcoming smiles.
The pool is open and it is fantastic! The lady you works there gives you nice big fluffy towels and big smile!
The room,I hope will be one that gets renovated especially the bathroom.Old and tired.Dusting could have been better. It served its purpose.
The Skydome restaurant was awesome! Great views and great food! Service was great but we waited awhile for dessert so they gave it to us for free. Can't say "no" to free mile high chocolate cake!
The rest of the staff was very cheerful and friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. The renovations are winding down and luckily what is going on now is more cosmetic so the loud noise has stopped. Most of the temporary walls are gone and the lobby is 3/4 reopened. I am glad what is left did not impact your stay.

My apologies for the desk agent not smiling. This is not acceptable as regardless of what is going on the agents are to be smiling and friendly. The Front Office Manager will most definitely follow up with the staff to remind them of this. I am sorry that you were met with an unfriendly face, but happy that the bellman provided just the opposite for you.

I agree, the pool is great. It not only offers a fun place to swim, but also a nice size deck for those that are not swimming with a view of the Pentagon since the pool is located on the 14th floor. I am glad you were able to take advantage of this amenity.

My apologies for the wait for the dessert, but it sounds like it was worth it. It is great that you went to the Skydome. The views are unbeatable and I always encourage all guests to go up there; even if not to eat, but just to look out.

Thank you again for the review and I hope you return soon. I invite anyone reading my response to contact me anytime.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Even though the hotel is being renovated it is still the place to stay in the Crystal City area. It is always refreshing to walk in and be greeted by name. I really enjoyed the stay. The staff is Professional and seems to enjoy working there. I had some problems, not with the staff, Hotel or Service. I voiced them to two ladies at the front desk and they were resolved immediately. I really appreciate their positive attitudes and assistance. When I'm in the area I will always stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC-Crystal City. Thanks again for a productive Business trip

Room Tip: Great resterant and view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for the review. I am so happy to read that you had a great experience. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest interaction is a positive one, so it is nice to read this occured with you. We look forward to your return and will happily greet you by name again!

Thank you again for the review and as always I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.