3,204 results
All reviews double tree north tower revolving restaurant skydome restaurant crystal city warm cookies lobby bar pentagon mall whole foods self parking breakfast buffet free shuttle washington dc metro station shuttle service reagan airport fitness center
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Well on Sunday morning I had another opportunity to breakfast with Axi and Jose of Doubletree's morning service breakfast café. As always, they were kind, paid attention to detail and anticipated my every need. The two of them ensure that I leave the Doubletree in a happy and contented frame of mind. Thanks once again, Axi and Jose of the Doubletree staff!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. Axi and Jose work so hard to offer this same great breakfast experience to all of our guests. They will be proud to read your comment and we will recognize them for their efforts.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

dori.familiant@hilton.com

Reviewed September 26, 2016

The room we had over looked a demolition site, the decor was tired and a bit grotty. The floor we stayed on stank of fried food. Staff were unhelpful and the whole stay was a bit dismal.
The location was good, right by the metro station and easy access back into DC and the Fashion city shopping mall.
Would be ok for 1 night stay if it was work related not a relaxing stay at all!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yes, it is always unfortunate when outside construction is going on, but it leads to much more beautiful sites and is needed to keep Crystal City moving forward. Thankfully, there are no noise disturbances from the construction going on.

My sincerest apologies that your floor had the odor of fried food. That is odd as I have not heard or experienced that in the past. I would love to learn more about what occurred with the staff. As the readers will see in the many other reviews, is that your experience is so different than that of our other guests. Whatever occurred, I truly am sorry. As you most likely saw, we have many guests here for business and others for pleasure.

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We hope you return soon so we can offer a much more positive experience for you. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

The location is a reasonably short distance from Reagan Airport. Check in was smooth and fast. From my room I could see the Pentagon, Washington Memorial,Lincoln Memorial,and the Capital building. If I ever go back, I would stay there again

Room Tip: Higher floors are for Hilton Honors members which may have better views than I had
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Many of our guests fly into Reagan and take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I hope you did too. It is nice to read that you had an efficient and welcoming check in experience. We are fortunate to be in a location that allows our guests to have fantastic views of Washington DC from many of our rooms. I am glad you got to experience a view room.

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

I'm having a great experience at this hotel. Priscilla Lopez was great at helping me check in. There was some flight attendants that were agitated and they wanted to get up to the rooms immediately! Priscilla kept her composure and addressed their issues as she continued to help me and get me checked into my room! Her customer service was flawless! I'm so glad she checked me in!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for writing a review. I am so glad you are having a great experience. Priscila is fantastic and I know how proud she will feel when she reads your comments. I appreciate you recognizing Priscila's efforts in making sure everyone had a wonderful check in experience.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Great stay at a fantastic and clean hotel. The subway station is only a few blocks away and it's a short trip to the smithsonian museums and national monuments. We ate at the Skydome which was a really fun and delicious experience. After we ate there we received a coupon from Leo at the front desk. He was very helpful and took the time to find out how to apply the discount to our bill. He enlisted Priscilla to help out and she quickly and happily applied the discount and gave us some cookies and water bottles. Both Leo and Priscilla were very helpful, cheerful and professional. The hospitality of the staff was absolutely incredible! I'm so impressed that at such a huge hotel their staff members still take the time to listen to your needs and concerns. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review. We are fortunate to be so close to the Metro which makes it simple to get into Washington DC. Many of our guests enjoy walking to the Metro (7-10 minute walk; 3 blocks) while others prefer the complimentary shuttle.

It is nice to read that you enjoyed your meal in the Skydome. Leo is one of our newer team members and has really made an immediate impact for our guests. He works hard to make a positive impression and enhance their experience. I know he will be proud to read your comments. Priscila is awesome and we are lucky to have her to welcome our guests. She works hard to offer this impression to all of our guests.
I appreciate your comment on the staff.

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.