3,185 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towerrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantcrystal citywarm cookieslobby barpentagon mallwhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetfree shuttlewashington dcmetro stationshuttle servicereagan airportfitness center
Reviewed September 28, 2016

This was a military reunion that required a large well maintained facility. The room we had was large with a separate living space, & mini refrigerator. I would recommend this size room for mor relaxation. Our hospitality room and banquet room easily accommodated the needs of our reunion.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for posting a review. We were so honored to welcome the military reunion. It is wonderful to be able to say thank you to so many heroes. It is nice to read that you had a positive experience.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

dori.familiant@Hilton.com

Reviewed September 28, 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at the Doubletree in DC Crystal City. Our first encounter was with Priscila at the front desk. She was super friendly and made us feel right at home, very helpful with all our questions, and because we were Hilton Rewards Members, we were offered an upgrade to our room. We stayed for 4 days, and when we went back to Priscila with more questions, she was just as courteous and helpful as the day we arrived. We couldn't have asked for a better way to start our vacation!

Room Tip: Great views! Very friendly and helpful staff!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Priscila really tries to offer a warm welcome to all of our guests and will be proud to know she did so for you. Being a Hilton Honors member has many perks and it is nice to read that you were made to feel special. While a fantastic welcome is important, it is just a imperative that this same great service is carried through out the stay. Kudos to Priscila for leading the charge on this. I am sure she will be thrilled to read your comments and will be very appreciative to you for recognizing her efforts.

dori.familiant@Hilton.com

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Well on Sunday morning I had another opportunity to breakfast with Axi and Jose of Doubletree's morning service breakfast café. As always, they were kind, paid attention to detail and anticipated my every need. The two of them ensure that I leave the Doubletree in a happy and contented frame of mind. Thanks once again, Axi and Jose of the Doubletree staff!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review. Axi and Jose work so hard to offer this same great breakfast experience to all of our guests. They will be proud to read your comment and we will recognize them for their efforts.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

dori.familiant@hilton.com

Reviewed September 26, 2016

The room we had over looked a demolition site, the decor was tired and a bit grotty. The floor we stayed on stank of fried food. Staff were unhelpful and the whole stay was a bit dismal.
The location was good, right by the metro station and easy access back into DC and the Fashion city shopping mall.
Would be ok for 1 night stay if it was work related not a relaxing stay at all!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yes, it is always unfortunate when outside construction is going on, but it leads to much more beautiful sites and is needed to keep Crystal City moving forward. Thankfully, there are no noise disturbances from the construction going on.

My sincerest apologies that your floor had the odor of fried food. That is odd as I have not heard or experienced that in the past. I would love to learn more about what occurred with the staff. As the readers will see in the many other reviews, is that your experience is so different than that of our other guests. Whatever occurred, I truly am sorry. As you most likely saw, we have many guests here for business and others for pleasure.

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We hope you return soon so we can offer a much more positive experience for you. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Dori.familiant@hilton.com

Reviewed September 25, 2016

The location is a reasonably short distance from Reagan Airport. Check in was smooth and fast. From my room I could see the Pentagon, Washington Memorial,Lincoln Memorial,and the Capital building. If I ever go back, I would stay there again

Room Tip: Higher floors are for Hilton Honors members which may have better views than I had
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Many of our guests fly into Reagan and take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I hope you did too. It is nice to read that you had an efficient and welcoming check in experience. We are fortunate to be in a location that allows our guests to have fantastic views of Washington DC from many of our rooms. I am glad you got to experience a view room.

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Dori.familiant@hilton.com