Stayed here for a conference and the hotel is lovely - nice clean rooms and good service. The cookies are delicious and a nice touch. The view isn't great from the south tower unless you get a balcony room that overlooks the water (sort of). The area is quite residential so there isn't a lot of walking around to see the sites, but it seemed safe at night. There is a Whole Foods across the street which was really convenient. The building in front of the hotel was recently torn down and a construction crew was on site every day cleaning up the demolition. It wasn't overly loud but definitely an eyesore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City