US$99
US$120
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$116
US$98
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$76
EconoLodge
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$139
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$98
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$96
3,129 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towercrystal cityrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantwarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metroreagan airportwhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicefitness center
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Stayed here for a conference and the hotel is lovely - nice clean rooms and good service. The cookies are delicious and a nice touch. The view isn't great from the south tower unless you get a balcony room that overlooks the water (sort of). The area is quite residential so there isn't a lot of walking around to see the sites, but it seemed safe at night. There is a Whole Foods across the street which was really convenient. The building in front of the hotel was recently torn down and a construction crew was on site every day cleaning up the demolition. It wasn't overly loud but definitely an eyesore.

Room Tip: Balconies are worth the extra price - they are very large and nice for relaxing at night.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate you mentioning the clean room and good service. The team works hard to give each guest this impression. Yes, our view rooms are located in the North Tower. Many guests have commented on the new Whole Foods being a welcome addition to the area. As with any construction, it is not pretty to look at while it is going on, but it is needed to keep moving forward. We are fortunate the noise from the nearby construction has been minimal and we look forward to its completion.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon so we can offer more cookies. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We loved our stay! The view was amazing! We could see the Washington Monument, the Capitol, and the new African American Museum, which is why we were in DC! The location is the best! We walked to dinner, for shopping, and to the Metro! Great trip!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank 301janettes

Thank you for writing a review. We loved having you. Yes, we are fortunate to be in a location that allows our guests to enjoy a stunning view from many of our guest rooms, function rooms, pool area, and the Skydome. The new museum looks to be incredible and I am anxious to visit it. It is nice to read that you found our location to be convenient for your needs.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

This was a military reunion that required a large well maintained facility. The room we had was large with a separate living space, & mini refrigerator. I would recommend this size room for mor relaxation. Our hospitality room and banquet room easily accommodated the needs of our reunion.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for posting a review. We were so honored to welcome the military reunion. It is wonderful to be able to say thank you to so many heroes. It is nice to read that you had a positive experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at the Doubletree in DC Crystal City. Our first encounter was with Priscila at the front desk. She was super friendly and made us feel right at home, very helpful with all our questions, and because we were Hilton Rewards Members, we were offered an upgrade to our room. We stayed for 4 days, and when we went back to Priscila with more questions, she was just as courteous and helpful as the day we arrived. We couldn't have asked for a better way to start our vacation!

Room Tip: Great views! Very friendly and helpful staff!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Priscila really tries to offer a warm welcome to all of our guests and will be proud to know she did so for you. Being a Hilton Honors member has many perks and it is nice to read that you were made to feel special. While a fantastic welcome is important, it is just a imperative that this same great service is carried through out the stay. Kudos to Priscila for leading the charge on this. I am sure she will be thrilled to read your comments and will be very appreciative to you for recognizing her efforts.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Well on Sunday morning I had another opportunity to breakfast with Axi and Jose of Doubletree's morning service breakfast café. As always, they were kind, paid attention to detail and anticipated my every need. The two of them ensure that I leave the Doubletree in a happy and contented frame of mind. Thanks once again, Axi and Jose of the Doubletree staff!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review. Axi and Jose work so hard to offer this same great breakfast experience to all of our guests. They will be proud to read your comment and we will recognize them for their efforts.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

dori.familiant@hilton.com