DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
US$81
US$73
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$93
ComfortInn
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$108
US$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$102
EconoLodge
US$96
US$82
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$61
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$83
3,101 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towerrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantcrystal citywarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metrowhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicereagan airportfitness center
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I've stayed in many places in Washington DC and this hotel is very good. It is about 4 blocks from the Pentagon City metro; walkable, but they provide a shuttle as well. You enter through the garage, and it is a large convention-like hotel. It is not very attractive from the outside, but it doesn't matter to me, as long as the rooms are clean and sleepable. The pool is on the top floor, which was very nice after a long day. They have a great gym near the front desk where you check-in. The TV is not a flatscreen, but the beds are super comfortable, and the towels were very good. I will stay here again when I return to DC, as long as the price remains reasonable. What I really appreciated was the sign on the room floors as you exit the elevator, warning unreasonable guests not to chat in hallways, run barefoot, slam doors, etc. It seems to make a difference, as I've stayed in hotels in DC where rude guests associated with large trips are the norm.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2010

Thank you very much for the review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to the Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City. We will be working on our exterior presence in the upcoming months to help enhance the hotel. While it is important to look great on the outside, I agree with you that it is more imprortant to succeed with all we do on the inside! I am happy to read you relaxed and enjoyed our newly renovated pool. We look forward to your return and I am confident that you will remain just as satisfied as you were on this past trip. As always, feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviewed May 30, 2010

Well here I am, another hotel in another city. This makes about my 20ths stay in a hotel so far this year. I travel alot! So here's my review of this place. Its so so, Its little old no flat screen TVs, out dated furniture, just 80's old. Arrived late last night, check in and valet parking was easy, although staff was friednly, it was hard to understand them with thick Indian? accents. I just smiled and nodded my head alot. After we settled in teh room, we went up to the only full service resturant only to find out that friday night was comedy night and there would be an extra 20 charge for some hacky .commedican that perfroms durning dinner. NO Thanks! The only other food choice was the Lobby Bar which was very crowded due to several events going on in teh Hotel. Spent 91.00 on bar food including 22.00 for 2 drinks. Then back up to teh room. The AC isn't really working, it was hotter then hell in hereb all night. The Thermostat only goes down to 68 and its alot warmer in here then 68. Im here for one more night, Im on my way down to then desk to find out about a room change. I'll let you know how that goes later

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2010

Thank you very much for the review. June is here, which I have said in past reviews, means our LCD flat screen tv project is set to begin. Next week our armoires will be redone to allow for the tv's to be placed on top. This will add a significant upgrade to the rooms as I know all of our guests will enjoy the new tv's.
I am glad you found our staff friendly. I am sorry you had a challenge understanding one of our team members at the front desk. While the majority of our staff at the desk is made up of people born in this area we do have some staff members that join us from other parts of the world. Washington DC is a huge melting pot and while we welcome people with any ethic backrounds to be employees at the Doubletree Hotel Washington DC we are careful to ensure that all "front of the house" (mainly guest contact) employees speak english & can be easily understood.
Windows over Washington is run by the Comedy Zone on Fri & Sat nights. Actually, the comedians are quite funny and we get some nice reviews on them from our guests. Windows serves fine dining; more upscale than our other restaurants. The Lobby Bar is full service as well, and offers meals directly from our restaurant menu. You could also try the Skydome too which offers a menu of options to choose from and of course room service is always an option. I am sorry you did not find any of these to your liking.

I definately can understand the frustrations of sleeping in a room that is hotter than you prefer and I am sorry this happened to you. I am unsure if you called down to give us the opportunity to fix it or to switch your room that evening. I am hopeful you will find the resolution you are looking for and get a room more to your liking. Please feel free to contact me anytime and I will be happy to try and assist you or anyone else that reads my responses.

Thank you again for the review and for staying at the Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City.

703-415-3846

Reviewed May 17, 2010

I visited DC this past week and stayed at the Doubletree Crystal City. The hotel is very close to all the DC attractions and monuments, and the complimentary van took me to the subway. The desk staff is friendly and the cookies were great. The restaurant is so-so, but there are many other restaurants in the neighborhood to choose from. The rooms were nice, a good size and very clean. I would highly reccomment this hotel to anyone who is visiting DC either for business or pleasure. A great value for the price paid.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2010

Thank you for the very nice review! I am so glad you took advantage of the shuttle service to use the Metro and enjoy the area restaurants. Thank you for recommending others to use our hotel and I hope you will return soon.

Please feel free to contact me anytime -

Reviewed May 12, 2010

We rented two rooms for one night prior to our very early departure from Reagan National Airport. We were very pleased with the accomodations. The view from our room of the Monument and Capitol in DC was wonderful. The paid parking is my only complaint. I had emailed the manager several times asking various questions and his response was always prompt & helpful. We will definitely stay here when we fly out of DC again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2010

Thank you for the nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and your view! It is nice that you received a prompt response from the manager. We really try to ensure all guest questions are answered in a timely manner. I am sorry you were unhappy with the parking charge. Please keep in mind it is right in line with what other area hotels charge and below many of them. We look forward to your return.

Please feel free to contact me anytime -

Reviewed May 7, 2010

We were a little anxious when arriving as this hotel does seem to be far out of the city, but our fears were not founded. Regular free half hourly shuttle buses to the metro and Ronald Regan Airport. Trip for travellers, wait until after 9.30am and then get a metro pass for $18 for two people, this allows travel anywhere on the metro system with the facility to hop on and off all day.

We had a room in the North Tower, with a panoramic view over Washington, most comfy bed we have ever slept in at a hotel, extra pillows in the closet.

Coffee making facilities in the room and large TV with plenty of channels, plus pay to view latest movies.

Superbly clean throughout.

We upgraded our rate to include breakfast (tip: cheaper than buying breakfast per day), the choice of food was great, you could have grazed all day! Waiting staff could not do enough to help you and even offered you a Starbucks carry out. There is actually a Starbucks in the hotel.

Skydrome was OK but full of kids, after 9pm at weekends it becomes a night club with a $10 cover charge.

All in all a great stay, wonderful vacation and the most helpful of hotel staff. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Katymc226
DoubletreeCrystal, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

Good Day -- thank you for the positive review. I am so happy that you had an excellent stay. You are correct in your money savings tips -- an all day Metro pass is the way to go for sightseeing as you can ride the Metro all day for one low price rather than paying per stop. Also upgrading to a rate that includes breakfast is cheaper than buying the breakfast seperately. We have other packages and upgrades to choose from as well to help enhance the travelers stay!
In some of my past responses I have referenced the comfortable bed. We get many requests on how to buy the same mattressess, pillows, and bedding package. It is so comfortable!
Having a Starbucks in the hotel is definately a plus and so many of our guests love the convenience! On sold out nights, we sometimes actually have guests of other area hotels coming over in the morning to enjoy Starbucks.
Up until 9pm we love having families up to the Skydome to enjoy dinner and the spectacular view of the DC skyline, monuments, Pentagon, Reagan Airport, and the Potomac River. However, after 9pm it is adults only as it transforms into more of a nightclub atmosphere.
I am glad you found the hotel clean and enjoyable.. We look forward to coming back and appreciate you highly recommending the Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City.

Please contact me anytime.