All reviews national airport crystal city park and fly shuttle service free shuttle early flight front desk agent rooms are clean bed was comfortable decent hotel metro stop air conditioner rental car nice stay free breakfast fitness center business center
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I stayed at this hotel during AUSA 2018. I would normally have tried to stay in Washington, DC closer to the convention center where the event was being held, but hotels had largely sold out. Those that still had availability were going for 2 or 3 times their normal rate. The Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City was a good choice given the options.

The Good:
The shuttle to and from the airport was timely and convenient.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The rate was very good.

The Bad:
My air conditioner in my room worked but required a very low setting to cool the room.
Satellite or cable TV does not get half the channels listed.
The elevators are S-L-O-W.

This is not a high end hotel. It was very convenient, and the hotel management does a good job for a good price.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The room was clean and well equipped. The desk staff, Josh and Felisha, were personable and very accommodating. We were able to arrange to use their shuttle service to go to our convention and to near-by restaurants, etc. The price was so much more reasonable than other hotels in the immediate area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I recently had a 4 night stay at this hotel. I was there for a military reunion. The stay was almost perfect. Front desk person Antionette was excellent and helped me out on several occasions and a variety of tasks. After I left, I had a couple of issues and spoke several times to supervisor Christie. She was outstanding and efficient and dealt with my issues very courteously and quickly. Both of these women deserve raises! or promotions! The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars here is that I left a pair of shoes in the room. They were positively there because after I arrived, they never left the room. Didn't wear them. Christie put me in touch with housekeeping. I left a message the day I left and never heard anything. A week later I called and they checked and found nothing. So...lost shoes, but everything else was perfect

Room Tip: lower floors maybe, elevators were occasionally a little slow. I was on 9
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Literraly minutes from DCA, the shuttles run every 20minutes. Very friendly staff at the front desk. Rooms are nice and confortable. Typical hotel breakfast buffet. Hitel has free wifi.
Conveniently located,

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Felisha and Josh were very professional and helpful. The restaraunt and waitstaff are great. The hotel is within walking distance of Crystal City. If you need a cab, the hotel desk clerks will call one for you. The airport shuttle is very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
LoveTravel802745, General Manager at Holiday Inn National Airport / Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Brad B,

I can't thank you enough for recognizing Felisha and Josh for their outstanding customer service, as well as the restaurant and wait staff! We have an amazing team along with some great conveniences.

We hope to see you again and have a wonderful day!

Stacie B.