“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

A totally cute little place. Good service. For the price (a breakfast for 4 for over $70) I really expected things to be exceptional. I had the eggs Benedict and they were good,
But for me it had too much vinegar that overwhelmed the sauce. My husband had the western omelette that in his opinion, was dry. My kids had French toast. I have lived in the area for several years and understand that prices here are crazy. However, as a consumer, I still expect to get value for the cost!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

It is always good to wake up at a hotel and find a really great place for breakfast and coffee close by. That is exactly what we did at Busboys and Poets. It is steps from the Hilton Garden Inn at Shirlington and a not to miss breakfast choice. We got seated quickly (on a Sunday AM!). The menu was full of choices and the service outstanding. All five in our group were extremely satisfied with what they ordered--plentiful and tasty. Maybe the best cheese grits I have ever had. Get in here if you are hungry in the morning and in the area.

1  Thank CvilleMike
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington while seeing a concert at the Birchmere.Ate breakfast here and it was great! Eggs Florentine, delicious. The service was excellent and overall a great experience.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

The food is fresh and nicely presented. The ambience is superb. I had a Cobb Salad. They need to learn the difference between blue cheese and gorgonzola. Our wait person thought they were the same. The kitchen must this so also because the Cobb Salad came with blue cheese.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Busboys and Poets is a small chain, and this one is one of the better restaurants in The Village at Shirlington. True to its name-it's a bookstore and a restaurant. Wonderful variety of salads and great variety of other choices. Service was excellent. Indoor or outdoor seating.