“Diverse Cafe ”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Busyboy and Poet is one the most comfortable open cafes ive found in Arlington. Their menu has a little bit for everyone and has healthy options.
Their book cafe has really good collection of books with awesome recommendations from readers.
I loved their mezze and their vegan burger. This place has a very comfortable chill vibe.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Great fresh food. So many choices for everyone! The roasted chicken and the mac and cheese was delicious! I will definitely tell everyone

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Two for biz breakfast. Good scrambled eggs, ample fruit in place of potatoes, fair coffee. Comfortable and good for conversation, but...had to ask another waiter twice for assistance since our staffer forgot us. Was it bustling and busy at breakfast? Nope.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

A totally cute little place. Good service. For the price (a breakfast for 4 for over $70) I really expected things to be exceptional. I had the eggs Benedict and they were good,
But for me it had too much vinegar that overwhelmed the sauce. My husband had the western omelette that in his opinion, was dry. My kids had French toast. I have lived in the area for several years and understand that prices here are crazy. However, as a consumer, I still expect to get value for the cost!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

It is always good to wake up at a hotel and find a really great place for breakfast and coffee close by. That is exactly what we did at Busboys and Poets. It is steps from the Hilton Garden Inn at Shirlington and a not to miss breakfast choice. We got seated quickly (on a Sunday AM!). The menu was full of choices and the service outstanding. All five in our group were extremely satisfied with what they ordered--plentiful and tasty. Maybe the best cheese grits I have ever had. Get in here if you are hungry in the morning and in the area.

1  Thank CvilleMike