“Excellent food and service ”
Review of Busboys and Poets

Busboys and Poets
Ranked #13 of 1,005 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is my go to spot on the area, especially when I can sit outside. I invariably have interesting, friendly waiters.

First the negative. The beer selection is horrible and the food is overpriced.

But the quality and originality of the menu outweighs that. The chili is fantastic. I really enjoy both the poached pear and spinach/wheatberry salads. Make sure you emphasize you want your steak medium rare so they don't overlook it. It's very good.

This past trips, I had two excellent meals sitting outside with excellent service.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I love Busboys and Poets. I've brought friends and family here multiple times. The food is always delicious, the restaurant has a small but interesting book store, a full bar, and lots of options on the menu.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We ate here before going to see Passion at Signature Theatre. The service was good and the food was reasonable. Since it was a 7:30 curtain and we got there about 6, we were able to use their "Happy Hour" specials.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

B&P is one of our favorite places to visit for a relaxing meal in a fun spot. The ambiance is chatty without be obnoxious or loud. Food is varied and well-prepared and presented. Never know who you may run into from the neighborhood. Good place.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Food and Atmosphere were both really good. Crowd wasn’t that bad at 9am on Sunday morning. Outdoor Seating available. You can watch all the peeps walk by with their dogs.