All reviews pool table dulles airport flat screen tv bathroom area indoor pool business traveler minute drive hip pets fly layout computers
Reviewed June 6, 2018

The moment you walk into the lobby you are accosted by a very strong perfume scent applied by the property, overwhelming and unpleasant to say the least.

Due to allergies I can not have scent in the room, the hotel was kind to comply.

The room was very clean.

Comfortable bed, we slept well.

Convenient (and friendly) ride to the airport free of charge.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ann C
Anthony P, Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Left the car here for a 7 day out of town trip. Stayed at the end of the trip. 7 days parking was included in the room fee. Hotel is great for a couple nites stay, clean and comfortable for the traveler. Front desk staff very helpful

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you! We have many guests who take advantage of our park and fly options and we love hearing about their trips when they return!

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Jannely/Cara
was amazing at the front desk. She offered durections, how to save $ by driving alternate routes. A+ I have already recommended the hotel to 11 different guests!! We also got a water bowl for our dog thanks to get. I will stay here 100% of tine

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

I rolled up at ten pm; free parking. I snagged an inexpensive room; clean, comfortable. (The A/C was noisy, however.) Good shower, good everything. I left at 7 pm, free coffee in the lobby. The lobby has a friendly, "hostel" vibe, with people hanging out, playing pool. It's not a resort; it's not about great restaurants or a spa but for my needs it was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 4 different times and every time has been pleasant. Now I did encounter an issue one time with other guests smoking and they apologized for the inconvenience and refunded my stay. There was no hassle or back and forth on the issue. Staff has always been accommodating and helpful regarding anything I needed.

Manmeet, the sales manager, is friendly and provides stellar customer service. The hospitality that is given to me when I visit is why I keep coming back and why this my preferred lodging while I'm in the Dulles area!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback! Manmeet and the rest of us look forward to seeing you again!