“Best pasta noodles ever.”
Review of Vito's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vito's
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 3, 2016

Had 2 meals, both pasta dishes. Penne and lasagna. The flavor and consistency of the pasta was remarkable. It's taste was like nothing else.

The sauce was good, but the noodles really stand out.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

We love Vito's. The family owned local favorite has authentic Italian cuisine and I have never had a bad meal! Vito's is a sure thing!

Reviewed January 12, 2016

We love going to Vito's for quick and easy dinners. The service is good and the food is great. Very reasonable prices for the portion sizes, too.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

We order from Vito's on average 3 times a month. Their pizza is consistently good and their staff is pleasant and friendly. Bonus - ingredients are fresh, no canned mushrooms or peppers! Yay!!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2015

We decided to give Vito's a go just to try something different, but I'll stick with my usual few good places for above average Italian food in the Richmond area. The prices were very reasonable for dinner and the service was excellent, but that's all that was worth mentioning. The toasted ravioli was pretty good and the marinara was nothing special. It was decent but it really lacked something. The spaghetti noodles were cooked just right and they were drained, so that's a notable thing as I find it absolutely annoying when restaurants serve up a plate of watery spaghetti because the cooks were too lazy to drain it. The meat sauce was not bad, but was just average like the marinara. We also ordered a meatball sub and a cheese steak sub, and they were both very average.

Overall I found Vito's to be worth the money, but the meal was very forgettable. It would be a good place if options were very limited, so I doubt I would go back. But there were a lot of takeout pizzas going out the door, so maybe pizza is their thing, which I might give a try if the mood strikes me to try somewhere new for pizza.

Been to Vito's? Share your experiences!