Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$114
WyndhamUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
Agoda.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
Lol.travelUS$132
All reviews waffles a great stay beds were comfortable free breakfast staff was friendly easy access hot tub nicole desk cereal refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2020

I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff is awesome and extremely helpful .A lot of people don't keep in mind covid 19 and forget to understand the precautions that need to be taken. The staff maintained them self's very well even when a customer was angry because of no pool use . As nice as it would have been to use during my stay i'm greatful that they appreciate the value of life and health

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany Kauffman, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2020

Thank you Kellyschuh for recommending our hotel to everyone! We're so glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed every moment that you were here. I hope you had a great time visiting Auburn and we look forward to providing you another great stay in the future!

Reviewed August 9, 2020

My bathroom had a bad leak that destroyed my bathroom floor. My insurance offered hotel accommodation through the remodel. I chose this hotel because it's close. Absolute stellar customer service offered by the front desk attendant named Edwin. The best manners and positive attitude. A genuine concern for me and my family.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brittany Kauffman, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel andreaT2976MC. We're so sorry to hear about your bathroom at your home and we hope everything goes well with the remodel. Our team loves providing top notch service for our guests and I will make sure to pass along your kind comments to Edwin. He is such a great asset to our team! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2020

In uncertain times and questionable travel decisions, this was a good safe call. All obvious precautions seem to have been taken to address our safety concerns. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and timely to our needs.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany Kauffman, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2020

Our guests and employees safety is our top priority WagsRich214! We're proud to have provided you a safe, clean, and wonderful stay. Our team is happy to have met all of your expectations and I hope you had a wonderful time visiting Auburn. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2020

Love this place. I've stayed at most of the hotels and motels in Auburn WA over the past 4 years, this is the best one. I feel safe here, several food options in walking distance, and the staff is exceptional.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2020

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Denise T, you've completely made our day. We're proud to be your favorite hotel here in Auburn! We hope your next visit is right around the corner. See you soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2020

Overall great value. This place was clean, had great amenities, awesome shower, and comfortable beds. Wish the breakfast was a little better but can't really complain at all for the price. Staff was friendly. Traffic is terrible in all directions so give yourself plenty of time. Denny's right next door.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2020

4U2DCI4, My team and I are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed our amenities, wonderful rooms, and comfortable beds. We would love to hear how we could've improved the breakfast for you. We welcome all feedback as we continue to improve our guests experiences! Please feel free to reach out to our team. We look forward to hearing your great suggestions and welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you're in Auburn.