“Good soba lunch”

Price range: US$26 - US$44
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We both ordered soba noodles. I had the duck soba. My wife had a vegetable soba set.
It was good, but it doesn't really stand out as the best. What I remember is that I really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. I thought it was a rather serene place to have lunch.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I couldn't be happier eating in this authentic Japanese house with cozy atmosphere and jazz music. The food was great as well.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

This was maybe the coolest dining experience I had while in Japan. If you’re in Kamakura, it is a must stop. Recommend coming in for lunch and doing the lunch set. It came out in multiple courses and everything was local inspiration and authentic. They specialize in Soba and if you’ve never had it, now is the time. The atmosphere is remarkable. I sat on the patio in the Japanese garden. Absolutely perfect experience. The grilled duck was the best I’ve ever had.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I love eating here and make sure to stop in regularly while in Japan. Their soba is top notch, and it’s some of the best tempura I’ve had in Japan. The staff has always been friendly to me, they have great outdoor patio seating and they have English menus. The duck is also fantastic.

1  Thank Liz J
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Three of us came here for lunch. Waited only a few minutes and dined inside although outside is also available. The prix fixe menu choices are popular but we chose a la carte. Great roast duck, tempura, and a hot soba noodle soup. Staff were charming. English menu was promptly offered. Very relaxed and quiet atmosphere. Prices reasonable. Definitely a place to bring return guests!