“Worst coffee in Japan”

Daisy's Cafe Kamakura
Ranked #51 of 1,861 Restaurants in Kamakura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

The coffee in this cafe was disgusting! Tasted like dirty dish water. We hardly touched it & when asked to pay we're charged 700 yen each. That's $18! What a total rip off.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Cool local vibe in this easy-to-miss cafe. The chili cheese fries are pretty epic, along with the hot cocoa. Several delicious rice bowls. I thought I was in Laguna. Great find in Hase.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Great place. Small, quirky, full of character, felt a bit "west coast" and a bit "New Zealand" but also Japanese. Very friendly, good service and really good food. We had Teriyaki chicken and a superb cheesecake. Not sure if I'll ever be in Kamakura again (one of my most favourite places in Japan) but if I am I'll be heading for Daisy's to eat.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

After visiting the Temple, we decided to check the beach. Walking along, we saw this little place and decided to eat before returning to Tokyo. And we love it!!

It is a small place, but so cozy! The service was fantastic! And we loved the food! And you get a really nice view of the beach!

I would recommend it! Made the Kamakura visit a very enjoyable day trip!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

So we went to see the great Buddha it is about hour from Tokyo. We were walking back towards the train and see a older gentlemen with a surf board on his bike and we say beach must be close let's look. And not 5 mins up the road the beach and there is was Daisy's cafe. Food was amazing and great little waitress. Go find this place it is small but a must

Date of visit: November 2015