All reviews front desk staff bus terminal great location japanese breakfast station
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Located right across from the train station. Friendly staff. Onsen was nice.

Unfortunately we ended up with a smoking room, and as it was Golden Week, there was no other rooms available. Which made it quite unpleasant in the room. Very smoky and everything reeked.

Good Japanese selection for breakfast, limited Western choices. We liked the complimentary coffee machine in the lobby, which we took advantage of.

Rooms were on the small side but adequate. Overall the price paid was steep for what you got, but given it was Golden Week, I guess it is understandable. If it had been any other time , I would probably only give it three stars.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room. Ours was horribly smoky!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2017

This is a great location for visiting whatever Hirosaki has to offer. It is across the street from the JR station and only a short walk from the Hirosaki Castle and park. Because of the JR station, taxis and buses are readily available.

The hotel itself is a very nice version of a typical Japanese hotel. The room is very small compared to US standards but very roomy for a Japanese. There is a great great bath on the top floor with a wonderful view of Iwake-san. The breakfast, which as included in the room fee, was typical Japanese style with a wide variety of soups, veggies, fish, eggs, and sausages.

I will stay in this hotel when I return every time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, friendly service. Great location next to train station, food and shops. We walked to Hirosaki castle today. Includes nice onsen with shower and washing machine/dryer. Breakfast has a wide variety of Japanese and western foods.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is fine. Standard business hotel. Close to main station.

It gets a lower rating due to no motorcycle parking. It has free "CAR" parking but if you have a motorcycle need to go down the street and around the corner to park, no in-out, and it only takes small bills as I find out unfortunately at 530AM.

There was almost certainly space to park a motorcycle at the hotel but didn't seem to be an option.

If on a bike find a place that will allow parking n premises even if it's another 1500-2000 more than here as that's about what you'll pay to park the bike.

I also noted when booking that I'd need motorcycle parking so there was opportunity, if anyone was looking, to notify me ahead of time, make arrangements etc. So overall I'd say you might try another place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This hotel is a great value including, as it does, a breakfast buffet. Corn fritters are a highlight of the buffet. The front desk staff is friendly and welcoming. One man even came to my room to help me figure out how to get the TV remote to turn on the NHK bilingual news. My eighth floor room had a nice view out over the town and the valley beyond.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo