1,319 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2018

cleanliness good, breakfast great and diversified, excellent location, super recommend, experience was very good, staff very polite and helpful, I will be back for sure.Maceió is a wonderful place to spend honeymoon.

Room tip: 1 double bed standard frente mar
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Thais P, Manager at Hotel Mercure Maceio Pajucara, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for your consideration of your stay at Mercure Maceió Pajuçara.

We will not fail to share your comments with the entire team. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our employees who work every day to provide you with an exemplary service.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards,
Thais Pradella
General manager

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

It's Mercure standard and you know what expect for this brand Well located in front of the Pajuçara beach. The pool in the rooftop and has a beautiful landscape. Those are the positive things. I had a problem with the window room at sunrise. The light went in every day at 06:00 am. It's was impossible to sleep after that my room was 959. The parking lot is paid separately and is very expensive. I used the public parking and free in front of hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Elizabeth A, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Mercure Maceio Pajucara, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Maceió Pajuçara. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback.

Juliana Moura
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 5, 2016

It's not a 5 stars hotel, but it's very comfortable with a very good service (room service, restaurant and reception). As ever the minibar products are very expensive.
I like very much the pool area - there is a beautiful view - and the attendance there was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Elizabeth A, Gerente geral at Hotel Mercure Maceio Pajucara, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback and I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

There were several things that were disappointing at this hotel. Simple things, like no iron or ironing board in the room (had to sign for them at the front desk, like I was going to stick them in my luggage?), TV the size of a small computer monitor, and unreliable wi-fi in the room. The breakfast had minimal offerings; the eggs were always dried over and looked like they had been sitting out for hours. While the staff was constantly in motion, there didn't seem to be enough to keep everything stocked.

The walls are paper thin, and I was awakened every morning by a chair moving or a loud TV. I'll log over 50 hotel stays this year, and that never happens to me, so I know it's this hotel.

The one positive note, and the reason I rated this establishment 3 stars is that the staff are friendly and very helpful. They really seemed eager to help.

Next trip to Maceio, I'll be down the street at the Radisson.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Well located hotel, rooms are nice, service is friendly but scarce

Let's go for the details:

If you're driving and expect a place to park your car, know that there is a separate charge, and the underground parking requires expert maneuvering, it's super tight. Do not make the same mistake I did, let the parking
employee take out and bring in the car for you.

The room has few power outlets, and they're not well located

There are only two elevators, and this morning, during breakfast time, only one was working. Many people were walking down the stairs. When I asked the reception clerk why was there only one elevator working, she replied "maintenance". On a saturday at 09:00??? Maintenance or repair?

There are many hotels in Maceió, I am choosing another one next time.

Date of stay: September 2015