Hotel ibis Manaus Aeroporto
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$56
Hotel Adrianopolis(Manaus)
US$62
US$53
US$57
US$46
HolidayInn.com
Go Inn Manaus(Manaus)(Great Value!)
US$39
Hotel Saint Paul(Manaus)
US$41
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Casa Teatro(Manaus)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$42
Hotels.com
US$73
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnear airporthotel chargesrooms are small but cleanrecommend this hotelfront deskreaistaxibrazil
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2017

In general my stay in this hotel was good, fair price as always and the room was ok for what I paid, but one thing to mention it is that the room contains a small refrigerator which is good.
The persons in the reception desk were very friendly. And another good thing is that is very close to the airport, so the taxi was cheap. I recommend it for a one night stay that is what I stayed there to catch a plane very early the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I recommend the hotel, in general good location and attention, prices according to travelers. Is a personal and family hotel, it is worth the comfort and tranquility that you offer the ibis cadadena hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Manaus A, Gerente at Hotel ibis Manaus Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Richard P,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Manaus Aeroporto.

Daniel Betiol

Reviewed 12 February 2017

The hotel meets my need for a quick stay in Manaus for work matters.No airport transfer service offered by hotel x airport. Please do not forward me these searches that I have to write a minimum number of words.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We had them call a taxi but it was a black taxi without a meter.
A very high price was offered to go to the shopping mall.
So we had them call another taxi but again it was a black taxi.
We decided to negotiate at a decent price.
Though it was a few minutes to the airport but it took 20 R$.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We stayed at Hotel ibis Manaus Aeroporto for two days (on arrival and departure from Brazil). The rooms are small but clean and the staff at the hotel are very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel if you were in Manaus and needed to get to the airport quickly for an early flight.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melanie M
Ibis Manaus A, Gerente geral at Hotel ibis Manaus Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Melanie M,