US$56
US$58
Hotel Saint Paul(Manaus)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Go Inn Manaus(Manaus)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$849
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$117
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

First the good things .
The room was big and very clean with all the necessary things you need.
There is a small pool the breakfast is ok and the staff is very friendly and smiling. Next to the hotel there's a small mall if you need something to buy and the room that I had was quite (at the back side and on the 5th floor )
Now the bad things.
You can't have people working at the reception that don't speak good English.
I sure don't have proficiency but I am not a receptionist.
The hotel is far from the city centre .
Overall it wasn't a bad experience if you can live with that .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
ggeralsmao, General Manager at Sleep Inn Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Dear Guest, thanks your comment about stayed in our hotel.
We believe your satisfaction is the most important, we stayed happy with your choose on sleep inn manaus.
We Hope see you again.

Best regards.

Caroline Andrade

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Well, this is a hotel for business travellers only. There's nothind to do or to see nearby. Almost 45 minutes driving from airport (without traffic jam) and half an hour to Downtown. There is a mall besides which is very handy but that's all.
The hotel itself it's quite new (opened 2007) and I saw no evidences of ageing at all despite the TV which was blinking the image and with bad signal. Couldn't watch.
The room has all amenities, quiet AC, frigobar (outrageous prices, of course) but cleaned everyday. One morning I woke up and stepped in a thin layer of water in all floor, luckily I had no belongings left on the ground, especially my bag. I contacted the front desk and they asked if I left the window open (ridiculous!) but anyway I asked for maintenance and in the next morning nothing happened. I believe it happened because of air conditioning left on during the night and condensation created the water.
At check out I was charged for a minibar chips which I didn't have. They made the corrections but it took more time to finish my checkout once they had to send someone to check it. Anyway, take note of which minibar items you had and double check at check out.
Didn't have breakfast there so I can't say anything. In the other hand I asked for room service plates for dinner which took a litlle longer than I expected but the food was really good and the deliver lady was lovely and polite. Of course, also outrageous prices.
They have smoking floors, pretty rare nowadays, please make sure of your choice at check In to avoid unwanted surprises.
Free parking and cabs available by the door all the time and close to Industrial Area of Manaus but really far from Downtown and the airport. Renting a car is cheaper if you pretend to move several times by cab.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Five stars! I wanted my wife and sons to have An enjoyable and safe reunion and close to shopping and restaurants. The pool was a huge factor in them being there! When we visit again we will most Definitely stay there!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for the first time at Sleep Inn Manaus. The reception staff is very helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet has good selections of delicious local fruits, juices, yogurts, as well as many other breakfast options. My room was very quite and clean. Highly recommend the rooms at the end of the hallways on the upper floors. The pool area also is nice addition.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Very good hotel to stay in MAnaus,
I reccomend to other to come and stay with you.
Thank you very much for your time.
You should have a better internet connection, in the near future it could be a problem.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ggeralsmao, Gerente de recepção at Sleep Inn Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2015

Dear Guest. We thank for your time to answer us.
we were happy to know that your accommodation was a great experience.
about the internet, we will check this factor for improve in your next stay.
know, You satisfacion and comfort are much important.

best regards.