“Calm place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Different from other venues in the Paris do Futuro this one is calm and you can relax more. Also the waiter have more time to attend you.

Only thing I dislike was the fried fish we ordered and it was not so fresh. But I have to say that I told the manager and he promptly remove it from the bill. Fair attitude

Reviewed June 10, 2016

Tourists do not know this place as much as other venues in th future beach. Simple, friendly, good appetizers and food. Friendly staff. Worth staying an afternoon to relax.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Very well evaluated by cearenses (people from Ceará) themselves, this food and beverage kiosk at Praia do Futuro has excellent food and serve the beer as it has toi be served, really frosty!

Reviewed January 26, 2016 via mobile

We were received by Mrs. Ana (owner of the restaurant), which served us as if we were habitué client, all the restaurant staff is very helpful and kind. the crab rice dish is light and super yummy! Besides this the pastries are many tasty. I recommend and every time I go to Fortaleza I will go to Terra Do Sol restaurant !

Reviewed December 28, 2015

This restaurant offer good food in clean and nice environment right on the Praia do Futuro beach. One strong advantage here is that the place is not totally overrun with people trying to sell you stuff while enjoying food and drinks on the beach.