3 people are viewing this hotel
US$55
Free cancellation until 23-02-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
2,426 results
All reviews quiet room swimming pool brazil iracema praia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at IBIS Manaus Airport and the IBIS Fortaleza Praia de Iracema. The one in Manaus is a gem.

The Fortaleza IBIS is rundown, the general hallways are dirty, look used and are not well maintained. We give it maximum 2,5 - 3 stars!

Rooms are small, as is usual for IBIS, but to say that we had ”beachview” (more expensive) is a joke: a small window, with the hotel located on a street a block away from the beach....

Check-in was slow. Our reservation could not be found
Check-out even slower. Printer did not work. Bill was promised per e-mail but never arrived.

Good thing: Closed and guarded parking space for free. Good to park our rented Hilux!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FromVenezuela
JOSÉ CORRÊA COU... J, Gerente geral at ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Dear Client

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I had a one night stay in this property which is just one block away from the Praia da Iracema beach in Fortaleza.
It's a typical Ibis with good size room and standard amenities , from the rooms on high floors you can usually spot the beach between neighbor buildings.
Everything during my stay was Ok and the staff was helpful , I had a few beers in the bar which had some live music with a local musician (Bob Araujo) on the evening I spent there.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to use their pool outside.
Solid Ibis quality in Fortaleza!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JOSÉ CORRÊA COU... J, General Manager at ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback. See you on the ibis brand!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I am surprised this hotel gets 4 stars here at TripAdvisor. I thought it was really very basic and in some points even worn out. Just like Fortaleza actually.
Rooms are not decorated or cosy: just very functional.

Check in took a very long time. We booked 4 rooms but still...30 minutes checking in is just way too long, especially when you arrive at midnight and just want to go to sleep.

Breakfast was very good! Fresh limes and oranges of which you could squeeze your own fresh juice. Yoghurts fruits and breads were plentiful.

The hotel has a great location, just 200 meters to the beach.

Fine hotel if all you're looking for is a bed an private room. If you are looking for some atmosphere I would go elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Good hotel in an excellent location. Restaurant is too small for the size of the hotel. When there are many guests to have dinner, the employees, although very polite, seem to be lost and a bit confused.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jacion S, General Manager at ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema.

We will be attempted to the comments you have done about our bar service and size;

Jacion Souza
Submanager
Ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff is so helpful
The room is clean and good space
The breakfast is delicious
The localization is amazing cause is nearby a lot of attractions
The swim pool is good and you can enjoy it with family and friends

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacion S, Manager at ibis Fortaleza Praia de Iracema, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments about our breakfast, swimming pool and localization with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Jacion Souza