Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ron M

A very good Hotel in Fortaleza!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 26, 2020via mobile
The hotel is very well located around the beach block (not beach front) of the Meireles Beach, which is the best city beach in Fortaleza. In front of that block every night there's an outstanding artisan fair on the boardwalk, and there are many options of restaurants, bars and street bars in the boardwalk for you to choose from. The rooms are very clean, reception and cleaning personnel are friendly, but english is spoken only at the reception. We observed that the hotel follows all CoVid19 cleaning recommendations, which made us very reassured. At the top floor there is a small swimming pool with bar service and some lounge chairs, but the beach is way better. The restaurant has an excellent hot breakfast with eggs, local tasty tapioca, fruits and juices, breads and variety of cheeses and cold cuts - we strongly recommend that you include that on your daily rate when you book. Lunch and dinner are also good and "by the pound" so you pay for kilos of the variety of salads, and hot meals including grilled meat cuts, shrimp, fishes and etc. The restaurant waiters and attendants are very courteous and friendly. The rooms are spacious and for families there is an option of a two bedroom apartment where you can even request kitchen utensils so you can cook your own meal. Room service and food are good - same price of a local McDonalds around the corner. Manager was very friendly and the best room is the ones in front of main avenue (entrance side). We will be back next time we return to Fortaleza for sure.
Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brasil Tropical Residence, Outro at Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence, responded to this review
Responded Nov 6, 2020
We are very happy with your evaluation and comments so positive about our hotel and employees.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

We are available!

C$45
2.2 km from Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence
View more hotels in Fortaleza
1,164 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2019

Although it is well located, walking distance to the beach, beira mar nd many places, the room was not as I expected. I was told it has a partial kitchen in the room, so I could make breakfast. To my surprise there was nothing when I arrived. I asked for a coffee maker and a microwave, but the told me they only have a heater and pans. I explained them I just wanted something to make coffee, they told me I could have breakfast at the hotel with a cost of 33 Reales, which was not my idea. I could never reach the supervisor neither on the phone nor personally. After 2 days RCI contacted then, the night before my ckeck out I found a coffee maker in the room. By that time I had spent 260 reales having breakfast at a nearby bar with my husband.(which I really like to have a compensation)
On the other hand, the room was always clean, the shower was very powerfull, and the bed confortable, but only one night table at the room, I had my suitcase in replace by my side.
Due to all these, It is a pity, but I won't come back and I don't recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank mofrechou
Brasil Tropical R, Gerente at Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Your comments are very important to us!

Please be advised that the comments were forwarded to the responsible sectors so that we can evaluate the mentioned issues.

We also ensure that this was a one-off occurrence, as it does not reflect the vast majority of reports published on various channels for this purpose.

Thanks again for choosing Hotel Brasil Tropical

We will always be available.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Everyone was so friendly! We loved Allyson at the front desk and the whole staff in the restaurant and front area. Very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend staying here! Super close to the beach too.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank ortizhalle

Very happy with your comments!

This is the essence of Hotel Brasil Tropical! Excellence in service with care and joy to our customers!

Everything has its accompaniment so that your days were wonderful with us!

Location, quality of structures, personalized service and our delicious breakfast have all made a difference when you choose Hotel Brasil Tropical!

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

The room was too big and very clean... it was an apartment, because it had a good independent room and living with kitchenette.
The location is one of the best near to the beach and good restaurants, so we had to walk to go dinner.

The hotel needs some improvements, because it looks a little bit old.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pablo V
Brasil Tropical R, Gerente at Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Very happy with your comments!

Thank you for your compliments and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Fortaleza at all times.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Excellent propoerty with a super friendly and helpful staff. Not luxury, but bett than expected and more tht adequate. Very good location, one block from the beach and near most places to visit downtown. The beach is beautify, but we were told not to swin there due to pollution. We took Uber ot nearby Praia Futuro, which is a great beach. We also went on tours to more distant beaches.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank darrellamb
Brasil Tropical R, Gerente at Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Location, comfort and quality make the difference when choosing Hotel Brasil Tropical.

Reviewed July 20, 2019

We had a last minute change of travel plans and ended up at this hotel after a quick search in the middle of the night. The reviews seemed positive, and the location was right.

A decent stay overall in a typical 4 star Brazilian hotel. We arrived very early in the morning and had to pay a 'fee' to check in early, something which I expected. Staff were friendly and helpful, including the tourism staff in the lobby to help with information.

The room was large and well appointed, again by Brazilian standards. The air conditioning worked well (a must in this city) and there was even a nice view from the balcony. The kitchen was a nice touch although all we used was the fridge.

Breakfast was included and although not the best I've had in the country, it was still good. The omelette station was appreciated! Location wise, the hotel is great to go right to the beach. There's a large grocery store a few blocks away as well. You can walk along the water in either direction, with most tourist sites in Fortaleza within 30-40 minutes by foot. Uber is a cheap alternative!

We were happy with our stay considering we didn't have a lot of time to find options.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RyTO
Brasil Tropical R, Gerente at Hotel Brasil Tropical Residence, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences here at Hotel Brasil Tropical in Fortaleza.

We were very happy with your comments! It is these valuable comments that keep us informed of your experience as our customers.

Once again, we would like to thank you for this return and say that if in the future Fortaleza is in your travel plans, we hope our hotel will be your choice of lodging.