2,028 results
All reviews rooftop pool tapioca speak good english nice breakfast perfect location the hotel staff gym market
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Nicely located in Meirelles Beach, on Beachfront.
Check-in took way too long. They told us its due to an event ... sorry guys you should be prepared. No excuse there.
The rooms are nice, a bit noisy - stay away from elevator.
Speaking of the elevator. Way too small and takes too long. Need investment here urgent.
Breakfast is good. The coffeemachines frequently do not work,.. typical fruits, breads, etc.. The lady at the Tapioca Station is doing a great job!! -- but hi, you said its five stars....
At the restaurant I had the sea fruit salad.. it was overcooked and drawn in vinegar. Avoid the restaurant, service took to long,.. not prepared waiters and no supervision. Guess that is the weakest point of the hotel.
The Pool can be nice. Will depend if/ when it is overcrowded.

All in all: Not enough attention to service by management and serious missing investments into hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTEIS SEARA L, Gerente at Seara Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Mr.,

Comments like yours are very welcome and help us in this process. It is great to know that you liked the convenience of our location, since we stayed at Beira Mar and close to the main entertainment points of the city.
With a new opportunity to return to Fortaleza, we would love to be able to revert your impressions about our services.

The management.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to this hotel as a treat, maybe it was just bad luck but the whole experience was not good. I checked in a day late after missing my flight so expected the room to be ready and waiting when I finally arrived at 8am. Had to wait about 45 minutes for the room to be sorted so I’m guessing maybe they sold the room the previous night even though I’d been charged still.
Shower was cool no hot water and also the drain was blocked so unknowingly whilst in the shower the water flooded out into the corridor resulting in staff banging on the door!
I asked for quiet room after no sleep all night on flights but was given 5th floor facing beach. Incredibly noisy traffic & music all night, make sure you don’t face that way if you’re a light sleeper like me!
Even after all my issues they refused late checkout even by 1 hour and received no apology after explaining the issues I’d had!
Good points, location & breakfast! Overpriced and overrated! Much nicer hotels along the beachfront!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
HOTEIS SEARA L, Gerente at Seara Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Mrs. Louise,
We're sorry we did not meet all your expectations. We are committed to achieving the satisfaction of each of our visitors and therefore we seek to continuously develop our opportunities for improvement. Comments like yours are very welcome and help us in this process. Know that the facts reported do not match the real standard of services we offer, however we have already passed on their observations to the responsible staff.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel on the Mucuripe side of Fortaleza definitely is worth the visit since location is perfect. Cross the road and you’re in the developed beach strip with nice barsinhos and only 100m from the evening market “feira de artesanato” - artisanal market.
Breakfast is good with good choices of fruit and of course you have to try the local tapioca. Gorgeous sunset view from the roof top swimming pool.
Safe stay also on the beach.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTEIS SEARA L, Gerente at Seara Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Mr. Peter
Offer daily the best and most complete in lodging, combining the convenience of our location, with the proximity to the main points of entertainment and tourism of the city, quality services in a warm and cozy structure. How nice that you enjoyed the view of the sea, a differential of which we are very proud. The breakfast enchants our guests by the quality and variety of the menu that we offer.
We look forward to the opportunity to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I booked for two days to check how was the hotel I enjoyed then I decide to stay for more days. Marcos in the Front Desk was awesome the same the staff in the Swimming Pool and the Breakfast. I 'll be back

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
HOTEIS SEARA L, Gerente at Seara Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Mr. Pierre,

We value excellence in our services, so we always look forward to improve our structure and service, so that your stay with us will be full of good memories. The breakfast enchants our guests by the quality and variety of the menu that we offer. Thanks for the recommendation. We hope to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

We booked directly on the hotel website, through cellphone and only 3 days before arrival. When we arrived we were told our reservation was made for only 1 person and we will have to pay extra because we were 2. I showed them that their website is flawed as it asks for number of people and dates and then when displaying the rooms, it defaults back to 1 person. They acknowledged this problem (which I did not see as I was making the reservation from a cellphone) but refused to provide any solutions.

I pulled out my tablet and made a search on booking.com The room was offered there for the same price I had but for two people. (I have the saved screenshot to prove it) I showed this to them and asked if I could cancel my current reservation and make a new one but they argued my reservation was non refundable and if I attempt to cancel then they will charge the penalty!

So we had no option but to accept the extra charge as we couldn't walk away or re-do the reservation. The only thing they offered was to charge an "extra bed" instead of room for 2, which was a bit cheaper. Even though THEIR WEBSITE HAS A FLAW I was offered no excuses and no apologies...

The room: Of course the view is breathtaking, the rest is just a normal room. No amenities whatsoever apart from soap, shampoo,conditioner, not even paper tissues. Definitely not the type of room you'll expect from a so called 5 star.

THE SHOWER: we couldn't get a warm shower, the water was never past the lukewarm, we called front desk they said to let it run and will get warm but it didn't´. We thought it was because it was late in the afternoon when everybody is using it but the next morning it was the same. Totally unacceptable.

Breakfast is great. Bed comfortable. These two things are the reason why I am not giving it 1 star.

No, I won't be back and if you do, I recommend booking through a third party and not on their website.

Date of stay: February 2018