All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast barwould stay againmini fridgevery nice hotelsuper8galmallfreewaywipackers
Reviewed January 2, 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Had issues when I arrived. Went to my room and it was not cleaned from previous person. They gave me a new room. That room was clean but tub was not. Tub had hair in it and a large spider in corner of tub I have been going to this hotel for about 3 to 4 years had similar problems I am done going back there

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Guest:

I do apologize for the problems you had with your room. This is not the kind of service we strive for. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance. I promise we will make sure your next stay is a good one.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Great wafflemix! Nice room, clean, only a little wear and tear of the bath tub. Someone else's long hair was on the shower curtain - yuk. I did ask the front desk for a local map - as most hotels all across the country have - they didnt have nor ever heard of such a thing!!! I repeated my request on the morning shift and got the same begative response.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karla R, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry we could not locate a local map. We will be sure to get some and have them ready to hand out to guest. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

We recently were in town for a funeral and unfortunately the Packers were playing the same weekend in Green Bay. We were able to get the room on a Thursday night on Priceline for under $60 with tax.

The hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was great to have, especially with two children under 4. The staff we encountered were quick and courteous.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Karla R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Customer:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry it was under difficult circumstances. I am glad we could make you comfortable during this time of need.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Most reasonable in the area.
If you are looking for a clean room with minimum amenities than this should suit your needs. The breakfast is adequate. I like the waffles. The location is very convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our motel.