All reviews fire pit texas roadhouse small kitchen waffles room suite large indoor pool the breakfast area continental breakfast hot tub sitting area clean rooms flat screen hard boiled eggs bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay great place to stay would stay here again
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Nice hotel, staff was wonderful. Carpets need to be cleaned or replaced but over all the room was clean and any issues I had were dealt with quickly. Location is close to two restaurants and the highway so easy to get to and from.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Stephen F,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is awesome to see that our staff helped to make your stay great! We thank you for your comments regarding the carpet. I will be sure to follow up with my maintenance staff. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Not the cheapest La Quinta I have stayed at, but was also a bit nicer too. A basic accommodation had a refrigerator and microwave and a separate little area for the couch. Everything was clean and well kept. Staff were friendly and I wasn't bothered by heater or traffic noise. Check in and check out were easy. It was a very good overall experience!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear 592joannel,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you have stayed at the La Quinta brand before. The best compliment we can receive is a repeat guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Stayed here for a combined business and leisure trip. Place is old and smells as such. Beds are shot, and mattress' are worn out. Beds feel like there are holes in the middle. Sink next to coffee maker did not work, needed to get water out of the bathroom sink

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ7004GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear 332randallt,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am sorry our property did not meet your expectations. We understand that we are not the most updated property. However, we still strive to provide a clean and welcoming environment. I will be sure to follow up with staff. We hope you will consider the La Quinta brand again in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I frequently stay in LaQuintas when I travel. I like the quality for the value I get. This LaQuinta, while the employees were very helpful, the building could use some maintenance. The filters in the AC/Heating units were very dirty.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Deborah S,

Thank you for taking to the time to post about your time with us. We value your business and appreciate your loyalty to the La Quinta brand. I will be sure to follow up with my housekeeping staff. We understand we are not the newest property and will be sure to have my maintenance staff look into any issues.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

We normally stay at Holiday Inn hotels when we travel, but decided to try something different for this one. Glad we did! The staff was extremely friendly and the room perfect for what we needed. The breakfast area was large and spacious and fitness room adequate; the pool and hot tub were amazing. The pool was larger than most we've seen at hotels, and the hot tub smaller but quaint. Finally, because of location plenty of dining options close by, including Applebees and Texas Roadhouse right next door. We will definitely stay her again if in Appleton!

Dear 62douglasd,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are so delighted that you decided to give us a try. It is so wonderful to hear that our staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.