Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$134
Destinia.com
US$137
US$109
PricelineUS$134
WyndhamUS$134
ZenHotels.comUS$137
All reviews waffles breakfast area would stay here again staff was very friendly kitchenette accommodations mall packers couch
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2021

Price was great, had a spacious king suite with a great price but the hotel is showing its years - peeling wallpaper, stained couch, remodeled bathtub that felt like it an insert over the old (could feel an air bubble in the floor when showing). I had stayed here in the past and thought it very nice, but upon reflection that was probably like 8 years and it looks like no upkeep had been done since that time. Will look to stay elsewhere when in the area next.

Date of stay: January 2021
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2021

Dear 18heidib18,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. We understand that we are an older property and I will be sure to share your comments with our ownership team. We strive to provide a clean and welcoming environment. We hope you will consider the La Quinta brand again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2021

The room we had stayed In had dirty underwear left behind the bathroom door, hair on the floor, a dirty used cup underneath the bed stand, and wallpaper falling off the walls. The workers are rude and completely ruined the stay for us. I do not recommend this if you want a clean room and a fun stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Dear yramirez1235,

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable. We value your feedback and it saddens me to read that your stay did not meet expectations. This is certainly not what we want our guests to experience when staying with us. I will be following up with our housekeeping and front desk staff. Please be assured the proper measures will be taken to correct these items and prevent them for occuring again. We value your business and hope you will consider the La Quinta brand again in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2020

Staff was very friendly during check in/out process but you do get what you pay for in regard to your room. My room was located on the first floor towards the back and with a lower rate my expectations weren't the highest and the rooms definitely did no exceed them by any means but I will say this, the room was clean, no odor, everything was operational and the bed was quite comfy honestly. Yes, could it use a refresh? Absolutely.. Hope they look to invest some money in the property at some point!

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Brandon W
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2020

Dear Brandon W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We certainly understand we are not the most updated property. However, it was great to read that your room was clean and the bed comfortable. We are working hard to ensure that we provide a clean and welcoming environment for all of our guests. We hope you will consider the La Quinta brand again in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2020

I am, in advance of staying at the LaQuinta Inn, after reviewing some of the stated reviews - there are a few things unforgiveable 1) dirty rooms 2)soiled bath towels and cloths not removed from previous visitor, 3) dirty carpet 4) in a facility that allows animals, that does not deep clean for the next customer. Some of these items were not discussed when booking the facility - upon arrival I will closely review all these items and if found will 1)not stay 2)file grievance with state board of health 3) refuse to pay for the room. I can be very easy going, BUT do try to cross me. Thank you and hope our visit will be pleasant

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2020

Dear Daydream,

Thank you for commenting on your future stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us soon. We are working hard to ensure that your stay is pleasant and enjoyable.

Reviewed July 17, 2020 via mobile

The hotel manager should be ashamed of the condition of the rooms and property. Rooms was disgusting; stained carpet, torn wallpaper, extremely dirty to the point of unsanitary. It appeared as if our room had not been cleaned except for some new towels and we hoped clean sheets. Floors had not been vacuumed/ cleaned (literally nail clippings on floor next to bed). Hallways were loaded with bags of trash that other guests had piled up outside their rooms. During this time of COVID 19 the health department should check it out. If we hadn’t arrived so late we would have left but caught a few hours of sleep and then got out. We have stayed at many La Quintas and this one should be shut down!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marnsaz
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Appleton College Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2020

Dear Marnsaz,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am sorry your room did not meet your expectations. We understand that we are an older property, however, we have a commitment to providing a clean and welcoming environment. I will be sure to follow up with my housekeeping staff. We take our current Pandemic situation very seriously. We want our guests to feel safe and secure knowing that we are striving to follow all CDC and AHLA association guidelines. We are not entering guests rooms that are occupied so you may see trash and towels left outside guest rooms doors prior to pick up for the day. I apologize for any distress this may have caused. We value your feedback and we will be working hard to ensure these items are addressed.

Sarah K