Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-08-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
FindHotel
US$143
US$108
View deal
Expedia.comUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
Lol.travelUS$143
All reviews copper leaf aveda products silver suite rye restaurant downtown appleton the performing arts center within walking distance jetted tub parking ramp included breakfast attached restaurant cookies early check nice size bed was comfortable very nice hotel little things
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2021

Got the platinum room. Fireplace didn’t work just buzzed. When we called and the guy came to look at it, he told us just to not turn it on. Everyone else was super friendly but disappointed we paid for that room and the fireplace didn’t even work..

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate your feedback so we can improve and thank you for your nice comments about our team. I apologize that the fireplace in your room was not working during your stay. I did also respond to your direct email to the hotel with compensation for that inconvenience. I hope you otherwise enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2021

My husband and I took a weekend away at the Copperleaf. The staff was great, rooms and facilities were very clean, but the bed was like sleeping on the floor. I expected better from such a nice hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2021

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel and staff. We appreciate your feedback and the great comments about our team and hotel. I am very sorry the bed in your guest room was not to your liking. Although the mattress in that room is a newer mattress, I will certainly look at it for possible replacement. I appreciate you letting me know. Thank you for staying with us and we hope will stay with us again to have a better experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2021

Traffic noise was awful till after 2 a.m. I wish we were forewarned. Beautiful hotel otherwise. We didn't use bar or restaurant but they were busy. Room was very clean and convenient being right downtown.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review of our hotel and your very nice comments. I truly appreciate your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the traffic noise and the inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately, we were not aware of anything in particular happening in the downtown to cause unusually heavy traffic. I truly am sorry the traffic noise disturbed your stay with us. I hope you will come and stay with us again to have a better experience.

Reviewed March 3, 2021

My partner and I stayed one night Saturday over Sunday hoping for a nice romantic getaway. Parking in a parking garage after dark was dreadful. Seriously, 7 dollars for parking for a night in the hotel? Make it free for your guests and watch the satisfaction go up. The room itself was dusty; bed sheets were old and worn out. The blanket and mirror had stains. The fitness center was closed. I looked forward to using it, and was disappointed we weren't notified about it before or at least during the check in. Supposedly relaxing time in the whirlpool was ruined by a group of 6 very drunk and very loud people who brought alcohol and speaker with loud music with them. At night we were woken up by some people yelling at each other in the hallway. Again, no intervention from the staff. The person in the next room had a horrible cough, and the thin walls just couldn't contain the noise. We had an impression we're staying in a cheap motel. This place is overpriced, overrated, and too far away from the mall.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Amovitam15
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that your stay with us wasn't a more positive one.
Parking for our hotel is in the city owned and operated parking structure just behind and a few feet from the hotel. Based on other cities I have checked, their pricing seems quite reasonable. As we recently completed a quality assurance inspection with a near perfect score, I will certainly check into the cleanliness issues you mentioned. I am also sorry that fellow guests disturbed your stay and we will always address any noise issues that we are aware of. I truly am sorry your stay was not a pleasant one. As you can see by our rating and other reviews, the majority of our guests are quite happy. I hope you will give us another opportunity to win your approval.

Reviewed February 25, 2021

Excellent Customer Service, Rooms clean, and bed was clean. The only set back was the rooms don't offer Netflix, old school cable telelvision. More towels could have been available in the suite.The overall aperance was clean and open, staff was friendly and out going. Parking ramp is behind building easy to enter and exit the main highway downtown Appleton. The parking ramp meters are aweful to use with a credit card, the machines don't read your cards.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2021

Thank you for your very nice comments about our hotel and staff. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you also for your suggestions as we are always looking for ways to improve! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.