Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$93
Traveluro
US$90
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
All reviews copper leaf aveda products silver suite rye restaurant downtown appleton the performing arts center within walking distance jetted tub parking ramp included breakfast attached restaurant cookies early check nice size bed was comfortable very nice hotel little things
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2021 via mobile

This was an absolutely beautiful hotel right in the center of town. The room was beautifully decorated and the beds were incredibly comfortable. It also has a lovely lobby and is nearby to many things in Appleton. I would say it might be the crown jewel of the city’s hotels!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2021

Thank you for the outstanding review of our hotel and your wonderful comments. We appreciate the very positive feedback. We hope you will come back and visit Appleton again and, of course, stay with us! Wishing you a great summer.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2021

My wife and I recently spent a couple of days in Appleton for cycling and sightseeing. We found the Copperleaf to be the perfect spot for us. Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable, hot tub was great, location terrific and parking very reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We appreciate the awesome feedback and the nice comments too. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to serve you again in the future.
Take care,

Reviewed April 20, 2021

Warm and friendly staff greeted us and the Rye restaurant had incredible food. Highly recommend staying. Hotel is located down town and within walking distance to a variety of stores and the performing arts center.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 5, 2021

Got the platinum room. Fireplace didn’t work just buzzed. When we called and the guy came to look at it, he told us just to not turn it on. Everyone else was super friendly but disappointed we paid for that room and the fireplace didn’t even work..

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate your feedback so we can improve and thank you for your nice comments about our team. I apologize that the fireplace in your room was not working during your stay. I did also respond to your direct email to the hotel with compensation for that inconvenience. I hope you otherwise enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2021

My husband and I took a weekend away at the Copperleaf. The staff was great, rooms and facilities were very clean, but the bed was like sleeping on the floor. I expected better from such a nice hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Deb Johnson, General Manager at Copperleaf Boutique Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2021

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel and staff. We appreciate your feedback and the great comments about our team and hotel. I am very sorry the bed in your guest room was not to your liking. Although the mattress in that room is a newer mattress, I will certainly look at it for possible replacement. I appreciate you letting me know. Thank you for staying with us and we hope will stay with us again to have a better experience.