“Great Coffee”

Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Appleton
Description: 920-993-1458
Description: 920-993-1458
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Small, quaint coffee shop. Clean and comfortable with wifi. They serve pour over coffee with a variety of coffees to pick from. I had the Sumatra, smooth and flavorful. They also have a small selection of assorted pastries. Pleasant ladies behind the counter, friendly and informative.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Im INTO supporting local businesses Not Starbucks ( thats over rated anyway - lol ) Love ACOCA! Great friendly staff- lots to choose from, daily specials...they even have home made muffins and ice cream. Dine in or sit on the cool hipster nation facing the ave. Open late - love to just chill here on the couch. ( my fav is the espresso and cream shake ) FAB baby!!!! CIAO and see you soon!!

Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to try a cup of coffee. We're always on the lookout for local places with great coffee. I chose the Guatemalan roast while my husband got the Nicaraguan roast. I did notice that there was an organic roast available as well. We were very satisfied with our coffee and will visit the next time that we are in the area. I would like to make a couple of suggestions tho: 1) chose a different brand of 1/2 & 1/2, preferably an organic one. 2) purchase more environmentally friendly to go cups.

Reviewed September 30, 2014

The coffee here smells good, but service to get some takes forever. The ice cream is second to none. Get some to go.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

By far, the best coffee in Appleton, anytime you want a good coffee at a great price this is the place to be! Wonderful staff and awesome coffee, what else is needed?

1  Thank Timothy D

Been to Acoca Coffee? Share your experiences!