All reviews sitting area breakfast buffet modern hotel separate area hot tub the nicest hotels sofa sleeper king suite choice hotels beautiful room green bay restaurants within walking distance visiting family bed was very comfortable oatmeal business trip up to date
Reviewed November 5, 2018

My son and I stayed here for a college visit to Lawrence. We had a comfortable, king size bed, as well as a partitioned area with a pull out sofa bed. Lots of space. Clean and quiet. Great rate! Pool is small, but hot tub was very nice. We had the buffet breakfast which was an extra $8 dollars, a bit of a limited in selection, but with all the basics.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I don't know where to begin with this review because everything about this hotel was excellent and above expectation. Yes, very clean and room was not a room but an attractive suite. Swimming pool was small but water temperture was just right for some water aerobics. Very nice hot tub, and towels placed on all of the lounge chairs made you feel you were in the carribean. There were a lot of special touches in this hotel. Great open lobby and nice little bar area for an evening night cap. I didi not eat at the restaurant so I can't say anything about that. I must say I was surprised at the fee for breakfast but it was an excellent breakfast with attentive service. And lastly, I am going to say everyone was so helpful but have to give a special shout out to Sarah and Eugen at the front desk. They were professional yet kind and interested in my stay here in Appleton. This is the place to stay when in the fox river area.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was recommend by my son who lives in Grand Chute. We were traveling to the area to visit my son and future daughter in law.
Very spacious rooms, comfortable beds, big bathroom, great refreshing shower and friendly, helpful staff.
Our stay was fantastic.
Just want to share some feedback, better ventilation in the bathroom, free continental breakfast and park the shuttle bus elsewhere-it blocked a majority of the carport area.
Thank you for making our visit fun and hassle free.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Very spacious rooms with a separate living room area. I felt like I was in my own home. Not the most up-to-date décor, but everything was clean. Huge bathroom, with a modest sized sink. No vanity to lay out your "stuff". Plenty of room to move around. Hair dryer. Fold out side magnifying mirror. A couch, two side chairs and a desk in the living room area. Free Wi-Fi. Two T.V.s.

Breakfast available at an additional cost - about $10, including an omelet if you want one made. The buffet is quite limited, but has the basics: eggs, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal, fruit, cereal, etc. (plus the omelet).

Very nice people. Very customer oriented.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I love this place!!!! It is my very favorite hotel in Appleton!

Every room is a suite with a nicely appointed sitting area and big desk so like a lil home away from home.

It has a new vibe to it with EXCEPTIONAL FRIENDLY GPO-OUT-OF-THEIR WAY staff.

The bar is great and the lobby has plenty of seating with the big fireplace making it a wonderful place to sit and chat.

For breakfast they have the $ 9.99 buffet with custom made to order omelets with all the trimmings. I had to scoot out the door every morning so I just had them put a breakfast wrap in a to go container...$ 3 WOW.

Cindy worked breakfast during our stay and she is wonderful. Fun and funny makes my morning!!!!

Room tip: All Good ALL Quiet
Date of stay: September 2018