“Amazing wedding catering”

Bob's BBQ Emporium
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Arena
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Bob’s BBQ Emporium catered our wedding and our guests just raved about the food. Bob and the crew even made sure that our vegan guests had delicious options and were very helpful in planning the menu and setup for the event. Bob’s passion for good food really was a highlight of our very fun, special day. Luckily there were some leftovers so I’m writing this post while still enjoying delicious, delicious pork.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

This is a dive bar with excellent food! (one minor issue, the mac and cheese was still cold in the center, but the brisket was so outstanding that I didn't even mind) My husband ordered the prime rib, said it was really good but regretted not getting the brisket after he had my leftovers.
Friendly and efficient wait staff.
Nice portion size too.
I was with my husband and our two kids, aged 11 and 8.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Good food. Good Service. No frills. Simple & delicious!
You'll start making a weekly visit! Don't take my word for it, stop in and witness it for yourself.

Reviewed April 20, 2015

Being on the highway at the edge of a very small town and not looking like anything special on the outside, we didn't know what to expect but were pleasantly surprised at both the food quality and hospitality. Also it was bigger inside than we expected with nice tables and chairs, a nice bar, and even a large room with a stage where they have occasional live music.

Bob was a gracious host who gladly took the time to answer the numerous questions I asked him. He proudly displays two red ribbons he won last summer at Taste of Madison as well as a couple other plaques.

One drawback is that the place is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday most weeks. They do a lot of catering jobs in the Madison area and appear to use this store as a base of operation for preparing the food.

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I'm a Bobs regular and have always had the pulled pork sandwiches, in every style, pulled, the Cuban and the Once around the Pig. They are always hot and delicious.The meat is always tender and seasoned perfectly, absolutely delicious, this place is worth the stop!
This last time I switched it up and ordered the ribs and OMG, they were delectable, perfectly cooked and topped with the regular BBQ sauce, I was in heaven. The Mac n cheese I had with it is also a favorite, that and the potato salad, yum!
He even has pork belly on the menu now, that he also makes in house. I can't wait to try that on my next visit.

3  Thank smartestgal